WHO WINS?

• Total voters

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
You right. We should only have stuff in here that we agree with. I don’t like your post so please move his too @FAH1223 thanks in advance, love you bro and keep up the good work, xoxo
No Nîgga it’s because we have a thread specifically dedicated to this where you can post it in there but you would rather troll the squad here because you want more visibility. I don’t know what you and @Pressure seek to accomplish by doing this over and over everywhere except getting engagement like this is Twitter or threads.

Like why should anyone in a presidential thread have to sit here and read you Nîggas wax poetic about the “squad”? If @FAH1223 is doing that then I might as well just posting about my Michigan football predictions in here and just say I think he’s a Democrat to make it tangentially related.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Another dumb ass take.

The squad has learned to sit back and be patient because all of their internal opposition will be gone soon. You're going to lose your sh*t in 2028.
They’re not being patient, they are being politicians

Politics is about gaining power, maintaining power and expanding power. With that you’re able to affect change

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
They were getting death threats and rape threats from MAGAts and still had moderate hate from their own side, they deserve some respek (I’m not accusing you of disrespecting them, I just mean in general)
They were a movement pushed/financed by Brand a new Congress and Justice Dems to primary incumbents -- mostly moderate Dems.

They've spoken out against moderates, I'm not surprised or bothered by moderates responding in kind.

But that kind of gets to my point. They aren't problematic because they vote in line with Dems 90+ percent of the time.

The original original members are fairly popular to that extend that sometimes folks even forget Pressley is a squad member.

It’s unfortunate really, because there baseline platform is good.

Daps
That dude is a Republican and has the arrogance of every white person and over 40 while male journalist in America thinking that their “centrist” or “center-right” views are a winner in every scenario. It’s a result of being told the world revolves around him his entire life. He takes issue whenever Democrats do working class Democrat things. Youngkin isn’t even liked by Republicans and has been shunned by sports owners (business community) multiple times in the past year. Nobody likes that lame. He’s like DeSantis - he can win a highly polarized local election with some voter apathy but he has no national appeal.
Obligatory reminder that Desantis barely won his initial election (razor thin margins) and only won reelection bc Fl Dems threw their support behind fukking Charlie Crist. They may as well have told their base not to come out and vote. It was the political equivalent of NBA teams thinking Westbrook is the answer

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
No Nîgga it’s because we have a thread specifically dedicated to this where you can post it in there but you would rather troll the squad here because you want more visibility. I don’t know what you and @Pressure seek to accomplish by doing this over and over everywhere except getting engagement like this is Twitter or threads.

Like why should anyone in a presidential thread have to sit here and read you Nîggas wax poetic about the “squad”? If @FAH1223 is doing that then I might as well just posting about my Michigan football predictions in here and just say I think he’s a Democrat to make it tangentially related.
I just asked a question , which could have been answered and ended there BTW, which was in response to a string of other posts about the subject (which you should also lambast since you want to be moderator). You may need to take another self imposed break big dog.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So when Trump loses again what is our recourse here. Some Random bumblefukk county will refuse to certify, then what next??

if Trump was already in the white house I’d be more worried but he’s not so ultimately it’s not gonna lead anywhere other then being another sh1tshow for this country