WHO WINS?

• Total voters

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I do not understand why no politician runs on family leave/maternity leave. It’s a lay up of a position that isn’t the issue during any campaign. Imagine if Kamala ran on that and had a comprehensive plan. Even Trump would come up with a janky plan because it’s such a winning position.
Wtf. Biden did run on this and even had the American families act proposal in his first 90 days

Y’all severely over estimate the impact that policies have over voters

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Problem is culture wars sometimes win over policies

Like we see on TLR there are many people willing to vote over their hatred of women gays trannies and immigrants over their own self interests

Well find out just how many there are after this election

We should have had this fight in 2016 and let the American people make a decision on two contrasting visions, but I digress.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Wtf. Biden did run on this and even had the American families act proposal in his first 90 days

No, he didn’t. Having something on your policy my page isn’t the same as running on it.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Kamala / Walz can still win PA without Shapiro on the ticket.

I think people look at 2016 with fear but Hillary‘s Robby Mook inspired shyt campaign strategy is largely responsible for that debacle.

As long as you have the ticket and popular individuals like Shapiro campaigning in the rural / suburban areas, you should be fine

Daps
You guys dont get it online far left liberals who hate israel arent what decide elections in swing states

Yea, it's the undecided (and often minority) population and congressional delegates... the overwhelming majority of whom supported WALZ as the VP pick. Not the fukking Mossad cosplayer on eve of potential world war with Iran instigated by Israeli extrajudicial assassination. :gucci: Your inane Bron stan babble is insufferable enough in the seum and now you're spreading your idiocy in politics threads. Admit you are hopelessly clueless about all worldly affairs cultural and political beyond instigating and beefing with anonymous randoms on internet forums and move the fukk along weirdo.:camby:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps

Biden ran on "restoring the soul of America" after Trump, not any specific policy.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Thank goodness it wasn't Shapiro. The baggage was just too much, fair or unfair.

I preferred Beshear but Walz is a good pick. The only problem is that he looks like he could be Kamala's dad but that might also help? LOL.

Anyway, he passed some solid policies in Minnesota. Harris/Walz 2024, let's go!