WHO WINS?

• Total voters

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I do not understand why no politician runs on family leave/maternity leave. It’s a lay up of a position that isn’t the issue during any campaign. Imagine if Kamala ran on that and had a comprehensive plan. Even Trump would come up with a janky plan because it’s such a winning position.
if only you were willing to say this more often smooth mind

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump was always going to get majority of white people. Count on him getting 60-62% of the white vote and he’ll still lose just like he did on 2020. This has been the case going back to Clinton campaign. Even with 60% of the white vote, his ceiling is 47% because white liberals, black people, women, young people and other people of color make up the majority of the voting population.

You guys are living in a bygone era. The demographics have shifted and the white vote is losing its power each election cycle.

Hope you’re right

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think messaging and image is a big part of it

Someone on tv said today while Shapiros views might be more centrist Walz comes off as more relateable where Shapiro comes off as more a swarmy Ivy League “elite” who the Dems have been branded by republicans and has stuck

For whatever reason since Trump the Dems have shied away from confrontation and became the the kid who cried and told thier teachers and parents when a bully attacked them

Walz brings back the guy who calls them out on those bullsh1t and tells them to go F themselves and is on offense

Crying and calling them racist and sexist[which they are] and running away is playing into their hands and what they want

Look how much just calling them “weird” has set them off

br82186

Superstar
Daps
I’m his last Session as governor he raised corporate taxes to pass universal free meals for kids, passed Universal paid leave, legalized marijuana, passed an infrastructure bank for construction projects and codified abortion rights into the constitution.

As a congressman he has a 100 percent rating from
-The AFL-CIO
-The Teamsters
-Planned Parenthood
This is interesting from the Teamsters after what their head guy did by going up on stage at the RNC. And yes I know all the other people apart of the Org. were pissed he did it.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is he really moderate? From all I’m seeing, he’s very progressive. Kamala is already perceived as far left as Bernie and Warren. Independents might see two far lefties as a turn off.
Probably

Shapiro is a 2028 guy

I wonder if Harris chose another black woman how that would go over :laugh:

Last edited: