WHO WINS?

• Total voters

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I do not understand why no politician runs on family leave/maternity leave. It’s a lay up of a position that isn’t the issue during any campaign. Imagine if Kamala ran on that and had a comprehensive plan. Even Trump would come up with a janky plan because it’s such a winning position.
Kamala mentioned paid family leave in one of her recent speeches.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Thank goodness it wasn't Shapiro. The baggage was just too much, fair or unfair.

I preferred Beshear but Walz is a good pick. The only problem is that he looks like he could be Kamala's dad but that might also help? LOL.

Anyway, he passed some solid policies in Minnesota. Harris/Walz 2024, let's go!
They’re the same age :mjgrin:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

HL might have to have the conversation soon about Peolsi being The Godmother and the best female politician this country has had.

When she loses PA, we'll know why

Pennsylvania has voted Democrat 7 of the last 8 Presidential elections. The only time they didn't was because Hillary was too arrogant to campaign there until it was too late in 2016. I've been screaming from the top of the mountain about PA on this board for months (even when Biden was in the race): Trump is not winning PA.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Given his pessimism now and the fact he was wrong every step of the way about Biden 4 years ago, this is a great sign from the universe.
I was never wrong about Biden.

I supported him the day he announced he was running because I knew he was the only person that could beat Trump in 2020.

What you call pessimism, I call thoughtful analysis of white america.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Trump getting the male working class vote in big numbers shows policy isn’t nearly as important as culture wars

Trump was always going to get majority of white people. Count on him getting 60-62% of the white vote and he’ll still lose just like he did on 2020. This has been the case going back to Clinton campaign. Even with 60% of the white vote, his ceiling is 47% because white liberals, black people, women, young people and other people of color make up the majority of the voting population.

You guys are living in a bygone era. The demographics have shifted and the white vote is losing its power each election cycle.