WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
This is just sour grapes that she chose a candidate progressives like. Blue MAGA's hatred for progressives is as disgusting as it is irrational.
You dont get it, progressives dont win presidential elections, white moderates in swing states do especially in the midwest, tim walz will be branded as the far left governor who let minestrone burn during 2020 floyd protests. This was a terrible choice.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
:hubie: Not going to lie over the last three weeks Nancy Pelosi has put on a clinic on how to save a party from doom. Told Joe he had go and advocated ruthlessly publicly and privately for Walz.

She’s a cold ruthless b**** but highly effective
Nancy must've learned how to use the internet, she seen what got the computers puttin

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
She’s back on team blue

I do not understand why no politician runs on family leave/maternity leave. It’s a lay up of a position that isn’t the issue during any campaign. Imagine if Kamala ran on that and had a comprehensive plan. Even Trump would come up with a janky plan because it’s such a winning position.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Is he really moderate? From all I’m seeing, he’s very progressive. Kamala is already perceived as far left as Bernie and Warren. Independents might see two far lefties as a turn off.
Kamala could have picked dikk Cheney and he would have been painted at a far left loon by the right because he has a gay daughter. We can't allow the far right to determine reality or perception.

But to answer your question, Walz doesn't really fit neatly in the current right-left paradigm because he's not a lifelong politician. He had a much more moderate voting record in the House, which is to be expected from a Democrat representing a traditionally Republican district. But when he became Governor he evolved with the times and passed a bunch of incredibly common-sense policies that are only painted as progressive because Neoliberals ceded the right to define things to the right-wing. He is the exact model the Democrats should be following. A genuinely nice guy who speaks the language of the people and is guided by decency and good progressive-Liberal values, not the elite, coastal donor class.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I truly believe it because Shapiro is Jewish and Israel resentment is at an all-time high. Some operatives got shook.

Thankfully for Dems, the VP field was deep. Walz is a great pick.

I think it had more to do with the allegations

Sure it’s unfair but at this point I just think they didn’t want to deal with any headaches

Republicans would constantly talk about how the party who talks about protecting women hired a VP who allegedly covered up a sexual assault