WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is he really moderate? From all I’m seeing, he’s very progressive. Kamala is already perceived as far left as Bernie and Warren. Independents might see two far lefties as a turn off.

Don't go chasing waterfalls.

I welcome having a debate on the issues and progressive policies win everytime over weird ass GOP culture war issues.

Legalizing weed
free breakfast and lunch for kids
free college tuition up to 80K
family leave
child tax credits
reproductive health.

Man you gotta be tripping if you think the majority of this country would be turned off by these kinds of policies. The great thing is Trump has nothing to offer. Absolutely nothing but vague promises of how he will magically fix everything and fear mongering.

The days of catering to a shrinking almost non existent truly "Independent" voter block needs to be done.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is the guy certain bed wetters are claiming is a leftist monster btw. Free school lunch, built housing to lower rent, pro labor...and the NRA had no issue with him lol. I can't think of a more appealing record to normal Americans.

Sometimes perception is reality

If republicans say it enough times they are hoping swing voters who don’t deep dive into politics will believe it

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I truly believe it because Shapiro is Jewish and Israel resentment is at an all-time high. Some operatives got shook.

Thankfully for Dems, the VP field was deep. Walz is a great pick.
No, it was because the primary job of VP is to not take away from the ticket. The worst thing anyone found about Walz was a DUI like 30 years ago on an open road. Shapiro had the activist left, teachers unions and women’s groups all saying I don’t know about son. Like Pelosi said, it’s about policy. You can’t put a pro voucher Dem on the ticket.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
You guys dont get it online far left liberals who hate israel arent what decide elections in swing states

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
She made AOC ( 🐍 ) kiss the ring and made Biden bow out to cement his legacy as top 5 DOA when the history books are done with his chapter. We might have to have some uncomfortable conversations and difficult discussions about how Mama Bear is the most powerful politician in modern history.

:hubie: Not going to lie over the last three weeks Nancy has put on a clinic on how to save a party from doom. Told Joe he had go and advocated ruthlessly publicly and privately for Walz.

She’s a cold ruthless b**** but highly effective

Didn’t I tell you nikkas mama bear runs shyt…

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
When she loses PA, we'll know why
She can just replace PA with Georgia and Nevada. In fact it’s a better electoratal map for her.

Georgia Black electorate is 40 percent of the state vote and The teamsters (who wanted Walz) runs the state of Nevada

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't go chasing waterfalls.

I welcome having a debate on the issues and progressive policies win everytime over weird ass GOP culture war issues.

Legalizing weed
free breakfast and lunch for kids
free college tuition up to 80K
family leave
child tax credits
reproductive health.

Man you gotta be tripping if you think the majority of this country would be turned off by these kinds of policies. The great thing is Trump has nothing to offer. Absolutely nothing but vague promises of how he will magically fix everything and fear mongering.

The days of catering to a shrinking almost non existent truly "Independent" voter block needs to be done.

Problem is culture wars sometimes win over policies

Like we see on TLR there are many people willing to vote on their hatred of women gays trannies and immigrants over their own self interests. It’s why Trump took over the working class male vote

Well find out just how many there are after this election

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You dont get it, progressives dont win presidential elections, white moderates in swing states do especially in the midwest, tim walz will be branded as the far left governor who let minestrone burn during 2020 floyd protests. This was a terrible choice.

Turnout wins elections. Democrats win if their base shows up.

People dikkride white moderates too much. Nobody who was otherwise going to vote for Kamala is going to change their mind because of a VP. :mjlol:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I hope im wrong but i feel harris might have lost the election here, far left progressive liberals dont vote, swing state white moderates do, and they wanted shapiro. I would have gone with shapiro. I think this is a big mistake, the gop are already saying he let minnesota burn, far left etc
Here’s the thing. Let me tell why this is bad news for Biden…