• Total voters

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
This is why I don’t feel great about this election. Where is Kamala offsetting this? Old people and White people? I’m skeptical :francis:
There’s some warning signs

There’s also some positive ones. Kamala doing well with older voters and white voters in the suburbs can offset this

The unions love Kamala though. She’s been pro labor. And she’s been touting the administration policies. She’s walked the picket line.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
There’s some warning signs

There’s also some positive ones. Kamala doing well with older voters and white voters in the suburbs can offset this

The unions love Kamala though. She’s been pro labor
Trump got a perfect storm of things to fall in his favor in 2016 (and he only just BARELY won). He didn't get that perfect storm in 2020, and he's unlikely to get it this year either.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
it probably sealed her fate in NC, if anything, but definitely not overall

it's like the "failed afghanistan withdrawal". no one who's not directly affected gives a fukk
No, it hasn't. She can still win NC.

If she does lose NC, it won't be because of Helene (it means she would've lost regardless).

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
it probably sealed her fate in NC, if anything, but definitely not overall

it's like the "failed afghanistan withdrawal". no one who's not directly affected gives a fukk
I live in NC. This is fantasy. Only folks talking about that are the same folks who were always voting for Trump.

Everyone else is checking in on their people, providing shelter, and offering resources to displaced people.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I live in NC. This is fantasy. Only folks talking about that are the same folks who were always voting for Trump.

Everyone else is checking in on their people, providing shelter, and offering resources to displaced people.
you'd know better than me, but i always thought NC was fool's gold anyway :yeshrug: