WHO WINS?

• Total voters

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I disagree that he's been the same. He's been old sure, but when you look at videos from 2020/2021 he was much more coherent and dynamic when talking. He looks and sounds depleted now and it's clear his age is/was an issue for voters. Add in the debate and him struggling to get into the car...he had to go.

Also the explosion of support and excitement for Kamala the minute Biden dropped out says a lot. People were ready to vote against Trump, they just wanted a normal candidate who could run around and be active.
Agreed he’s not like 20/21. However if the media never ran with the narrative he had to go after the June debate and just moved on like they do with everything else such as a president almost being killed, he’d still be active. I think we can agree multiple things can happen at once he’s old and there was an effort to get him out of there by the powers at be.

At the end of the day tho Like I’ve said numerous times IDGAF he’s out of there, kamala is motivating a core base Biden (or any other generic white male) would be unable to and funnily enough when Kamala wins the media will have just turned Biden into a historic patriot and the history books are gonna prop him up so they inadvertently just created a top 10 legacy for him which is funny.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Trump is retarded for sure. But Biden is also senile. These are observable facts.

The only difference is that MAGA would never admit Trump's obvious stupidy or force him to drop out. It's a cult.

The sad thing is some of ya'll want us to emulate MAGA cult behavior and live in some delusional world where Biden is as sharp as ever...but only in private.
Just imagine how many prisoners he could have freed if he didn’t have to be in bed by 8 pm :whew:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Uh I'm positive there were dozens of people involved in this and Harris would have been well aware and contributing as necessary. WTF are you talking about. This is real life, not VEEP:why:
I'm sure she was aware. Thats obvious. I'm saying i doubt she contributed anything to making this happen. I dont see voters crediting her for this. Nothing against her.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nikka is such a fukkin goofball :what: :mindblown:

How the fukk does a senile man negotiate a hostage release with Vladimir Putin??

Final Fantasy video game backpacking ass nikka :hhh:

Naw.

Either you allowed yourself to be manipulated by the media. Or you were part of the misinformation campaign for your own reasons.

Either way :scust:

You know what would have dispelled the senility label? Displaying this supposed mental sharpness and dexterity in the public domain for all to witness.

Don't tell me how much of a dynamo he is behind closed doors, show me in public. You know show and prove.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
This nikka is such a fukkin goofball :what: :mindblown:

How the fukk does a senile man negotiate a hostage release with Vladimir Putin??

Final Fantasy video game backpacking ass nikka :hhh:
...wait, you're calling people Final Fantasy video game backpacking ass nikkas while believing that Joe Biden locked himself in a room with Vladimir Putin and hammered out the hostage deal on his own? :mjlol:

Have you ever heard of...The State Department? You're the one treating this like it's fukkin West Wing or some movie where the President is playing hero ball. Like Biden's old ass waved off Tony Blinken and the entire team of US negotiators so he can get iso against Putin :dead:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
You know what would have dispelled the senility label? Displaying this supposed mental sharpness and dexterity in the public domain for all to witness.

Don't tell me how much of a dynamo he is behind closed doors, show me in public. You know show and prove.
When did a lack of sharpness equal being senile?

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I didn't know Shapiro had some sexual harassment shyt :mindblown:

Roger Stone and Trump would have a field day with the amount of Rat fukking they would be doin on him
He didn’t harass the woman, he fired the harasser, and paid her a generous settlement. The controversy is he had her then sign a NDA.

However, yeah people are peeping that and it’s “he’s involved with sexual harassment”. Lowkey I actually think the republicans know he is the likely VP and all these rat fukking stories are coming out because they want to muddy the water.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
...wait, you're calling people Final Fantasy video game backpacking ass nikkas while believing that Joe Biden locked himself in a room with Vladimir Putin and hammered out the hostage deal on his own? :mjlol:

Have you ever heard of...The State Department? You're the one treating this like it's fukkin West Wing or some movie where the President is playing hero ball. Like Biden's old ass waved off Tony Blinken and the entire team of US negotiators so he can get iso against Putin :dead:
you think some White House staffers convinced Germany and Slovenia to give up Russian prisoners for Americans to be released?

It’s pretty clear Biden was heavily involved in this because only heads of states would have the power to ok these moves. Biden said it himself these countries did this as a favor because it went against their own self interest.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Hey, you diagnosed him off a few short edited clips, but now you want extensive evidence to dispel your diagnosis :stopitslime:

What i do know is he’s had plenty of public appearances over the last year or so and he’s NEVER sounded as retarded as trump does in that clip posted above.

Plus he is currently very effectively doing the job yall said he “couldn’t” do :manny:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
you think some White House staffers convinced Germany and Slovenia to give up Russian prisoners for Americans to be released?

It’s pretty clear Biden was heavily involved in this because only heads of states would have the power to ok these moves. Biden said it himself these countries did this as a favor because it went against their own self interest.
That’s wild a lame duck president got these countries still kissing the ring :wow:

Biden pulling out favors like it’s the day of his daughter’s wedding. :smugbiden:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
shyt your dumb ass up I’m addressing you right now aren’t I? And I’m not talking about the polls. I’m talking about you acting like Biden being forced to drop out was some smart ass maneuver on his part
Foh you faggit id slap the shyt out of you… get your homo ass yo out this thread and change your screen name bytch nikka..

Matter of fact do me a favor and hold my nutz, I’m tired of slapping your bytch ass around.. Go back under your couch like you have then muster enough courage to address me months later.. scram homo :umad:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps

michael-jordan-yeah-9vzwkc1srcke8w8u.gif

Just like every other high level complex negotiation that takes place, I think the actual details and work of the deal were delegated to lower level administrators, bureaucrats and negotiators. You know, the people who are paid to do so. The President's role is to put the team in place and then sign off on or decline the deals placed on the table and deal with the PR backlash and/or receive the PR glow. Biden wasn't burning the midnight oil doing some three-way negotiation between Putin and Scholz. That's how it happens in the movies, not real life. Germany and Slovenia (trust me :youngsabo: ) didn't give up their chips out of some personal favor to Biden, they did it because they were leveraged and enticed by whatever the the United States' actual full offer was.