WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really can’t believe the media actually convinced everybody that Biden was the retarded one :snoop:

Trump is retarded for sure. But Biden is also senile. These are observable facts.

The only difference is that MAGA would never admit Trump's obvious stupidy or force him to drop out. It's a cult.

The sad thing is some of ya'll want us to emulate MAGA cult behavior and live in some delusional world where Biden is as sharp as ever...but only in private.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Shapiro is popular in PA and they need to win PA to have a chance at the general election. To the point I guess they are willing to deal with all the questionable shyt people are putting out there.

None of these rumor can be proved to be connected to him directly but Republicans live off of insinuating so it doesn’t matters
I didn't know Shapiro had some sexual harassment shyt :mindblown:

Roger Stone and Trump would have a field day with the amount of Rat fukking they would be doin on him

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Which is why you don’t piss them off. This is all narrative driven. Biden has been largely the same for years it just became cool to pile on and we witnessed basically the adult version of social media influenced ostracization on some high school shyt.

I disagree that he's been the same. He's been old sure, but when you look at videos from 2020/2021 he was much more coherent and dynamic when talking. He looks and sounds depleted now and it's clear his age is/was an issue for voters. Add in the debate and him struggling to get into the car...he had to go.

Also the explosion of support and excitement for Kamala the minute Biden dropped out says a lot. People were ready to vote against Trump, they just wanted a normal candidate who could run around and be active.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Trump is retarded for sure. But Biden is also senile. These are observable facts.

The only difference is that MAGA would never admit Trump's obvious stupidy or force him to drop out. It's a cult.

The sad thing is some of ya'll want us to emulate MAGA cult behavior and live in some delusional world where Biden is as sharp as ever...but only in private.
This nikka is such a fukkin goofball :what: :mindblown:

How the fukk does a senile man negotiate a hostage release with Vladimir Putin??

Final Fantasy video game backpacking ass nikka :hhh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Naw.

Either you allowed yourself to be manipulated by the media. Or you were part of the misinformation campaign for your own reasons.

Either way :scust:

N.J.stan

RIP Mac Miller
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Just because she's the VP, that doesn't mean she's involved in every single thing the President does.

This was most likely done by the President, National Security Advisor and the State Department.

Uh I'm positive there were dozens of people involved in this and Harris would have been well aware and contributing as necessary. WTF are you talking about. This is real life, not VEEP:why:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I’m not understanding this caping for Shapiro. If the mfker has some weird baggage, he shouldn’t be on the ticket. We’ll move on to the next white guy. Simple as that.

Some of yall are acting like you have a personal stake in his nomination to VP. :heh:
Where do you see anyone caping? We want to win elections not win a purity contest

No one handled every situation perfectly but to claim this story is problematic is ridiculous.
Harris could lose PA and AZ but if she wins Michigan, WI, GA, and NV she's still good.

Wouldn't Shapiro hurt in Michigan?

I think Beshear would help in Georgia a little and maybe Nevada.

I'm more worried about GA and WI than Michigan, but you're right Shapiro might hurt Michigan since there's a big Arab population.

But yeah, Beshear seems like the best choice. Kelly would be okay but I'm not sure if he's good enough at attacking.
Michigan Muslim :mjlol:

Why do y’all keep giving this group all of this undeserved clout

I didn't know Shapiro had some sexual harassment shyt :mindblown:

Roger Stone and Trump would have a field day with the amount of Rat fukking they would be doin on him
What sexual harassment shyt?

A man that used to work for him step down after a sexual harassment( verbal) investigation.

This is not a scandal