WHO WINS?

• Total voters

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Only criticism I'd have for kamala do far is she needs to hit rural amerikkka, I assume that's on her docket but that's how she will win
I know it's been said GA, MI, and WI.

I think she'll add KY, OH and TX to the list if she selects Beshear

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When did a lack of sharpness equal being senile?

Stop breh. You know The Warlord of Deleware ain't right. Why are we pretending?Why are y a'll even relitigating this?

@wire28 You seem to be the most reasonable of the Biden Boyz, Why are ya'll even relitigating this closed matter?

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Biden is too old to the job :hula: Presidents don’t do the job anyway.

nikkas crazy :mjlol:
:mjlol: Y'all have a child's view of the office of the Presidency. The "job" is mainly delegating the actual work to the right people while signing off on decisions and keeping the confidence of the public and the party. Biden was unequivocally too old to do the latter.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
michael-jordan-yeah-9vzwkc1srcke8w8u.gif

Just like every other high level complex negotiation that takes place, I think the actual details and work of the deal were delegated to lower level administrators, bureaucrats and negotiators. You know, the people who are paid to do so. The President's role is to put the team in place and then sign off on or decline the deals placed on the table and deal with the PR backlash and/or receive the PR glow. Biden wasn't burning the midnight oil doing some three-way negotiation between Putin and Scholz. That's how it happens in the movies, not real life. Germany and Slovenia (trust me :youngsabo: ) didn't give up their chips out of some personal favor to Biden, they did it because they were leveraged and enticed by whatever the the United States' actual full offer was.

:dead: Oh shyt, these nikkas watched too much House of Cards. They think Biden is prime Frank Underwood. :mjlol:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Stop breh. You know The Warlord of Deleware ain't right. Why are we pretending?Why are y a'll even relitigating this?

@wire28 You seem to be the most reasonable of the Biden Boyz, Why are ya'll even relitigating this closed matter?
Because you're wrong and fukkin stupid

Are you a World of Warcraft backpacking Gaza goof?- Yes

Is he old?- Yes

Did he have a bad debate?- Yes

Does he have a stutter?- Yes

Is he senile and out of his mind?- No

:what:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: Y'all have a child's view of the office of the Presidency. The "job" is mainly delegating the actual work to the right people while signing off on decisions and keeping the confidence of the public and the party. Biden was unequivocally too old to do the latter.
They got to do some work for them to age so poorly.