WHO WINS?

• Total voters

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I'm more worried about GA and WI than Michigan, but you're right Shapiro might hurt Michigan since there's a big Arab population.

But yeah, Beshear seems like the best choice. Kelly would be okay but I'm not sure if he's good enough at attacking.
My habibis in Dearborn been quiet on Harris I haven’t heard nothing from them on her. She’s motivating the kids in Ann Arbor and my nikkas in Wayne and Oakland county so I agree we Gucci.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
GRw8nUoXkAAe5uo
Gotta be photoshopped. Despite the bulging eyes he looks 20 years younger in this pic

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
It’s funny how he only displays this mental sharpness in private, but in public he acts like Abe Simpson.

Maybe it was all a ruse.

Ha ha ha Biden is old ha ha ha but seriously the job of the President is taxing on people decades younger than him. This man is 81, looks 81 and is acting 81 and despite suffering a major political setback that included being sabotaged and humiliated by his own lazy, weak party he was still able to complete a complex prisoner swap with a belligerent troll nation signifies a hell of a performance to me. Biden running on duct tape, Adderall and thoughts and prayers is more effective than anything the GOP can muster, no matter the age. But ha ha ha Biden old ha ha ha.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Shapiro is popular in PA and they need to win PA to have a chance at the general election. To the point I guess they are willing to deal with all the questionable shyt people are putting out there.

None of these rumor can be proved to be connected to him directly but Republicans live off of insinuating so it doesn’t matters
Shapiro has a 49% approval rating in the state, that's not particularly popular.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Trump says Google will shut down.

Trump goes on unintelligible rant: “Google, nobody called from Google. One of the things like doing a show like yours, your show, you know, you see it on Fox, but when you really see it is all over the place, they take clips of your show that you're doing right now with me and if I do a good job, they're gonna vote for me, they're gonna vote for me because it's not just on Fox, it's on Fox is a smaller part of it. You're on all over this, those little beautiful cell phones you're on, you're all over the place. You have a product, you have a great product. You have a great brand. So you have to get out, you have to get out, you have to do things like your show and other shows and Google has been very bad. They've been very irresponsible and I have a feeling that Google is gonna be close to shut down”