WHO WINS?

• Total voters
Daps
It’s funny how he only displays this mental sharpness in private, but in public he acts like Abe Simpson.

Maybe it was all a ruse.
His speech impediment + age cooks his ability to pivot his train of thought smoothly but bro still gets it. His cognitive decline is just way easier to trace, whereas this mf Trump is two coked up rallys away from saying Hannibal Lecter will be appointed as head of the EPA to prevent sharks from being electrocuted and save birds from windwills. And its all totally on brand because his cognitive decline began before his bid in 2015

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Michigan Muslim :mjlol:

Why do y’all keep giving this group all of this undeserved clout

Nothing to do with clout, it's just demographics.

The Arab population in Michigan is over 200k and generally leans heavily Democratic (but are unhappy with Biden for obvious reasons). It's simply a large enough part of the population to make a difference in a close election.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
michael-jordan-yeah-9vzwkc1srcke8w8u.gif

Just like every other high level complex negotiation that takes place, I think the actual details and work of the deal were delegated to lower level administrators, bureaucrats and negotiators. You know, the people who are paid to do so. The President's role is to put the team in place and then sign off on or decline the deals placed on the table and deal with the PR backlash and/or receive the PR glow. Biden wasn't burning the midnight oil doing some three-way negotiation between Putin and Scholz. That's how it happens in the movies, not real life. Germany and Slovenia (trust me :youngsabo: ) didn't give up their chips out of some personal favor to Biden, they did it because they were leveraged and enticed by whatever the the United States' actual full offer was.
Bro seriously I appreciate you being a hating bytch until the ends it shows integrity.

Joe does make those phone calls, it’s why foreign policy is one of his strengths.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

The Arab population in Michigan is over 200k and generally leans heavily Democratic (but are unhappy with Biden for obvious reasons). It's simply a large enough part of the population to make a difference in a close election.
So what does not voting for the Dems grant all the Michigan Muslims sitting comfortably in their homes in the US?

Daps
I thought about this some more and you're absolutely right.

Think of the DNC if Biden is the nominee. The DNC and RNC normally plays videos of the President's accomplishments. Think of DNC videos saying this:

-The President signed a historic infrastructure bill that is still producing projects around the country.
-The President threw more money toward climate change than anyone in history.
-The President signed a bill capping insulin at $35 for people on medicare and allows Medicare to negotiate drug prices for the first time
-The President rallied and unified NATO back together and stronger since the Cold War, and defended Ukraine.
-The President secured the entry of Finland and Sweden into NATO
-The President forged a new 3 way military, intelligence and security alliance with South Korea and Japan
-The President signed the veterans burn pit bill.
-The President signed the CHIPS and Science Act.
-The President signed the first gun safety bill in 30 years.
-The President signed the American Rescue Act, saving the economy and giving historic child tax credit to families.
The President cancelled more student loans than anyone in history.
-The President gave more money to HBCU's than anyone in history.
-The President secured the release of Marine Veteran Trevor Reed from Russia.
-The President secured the release of ex-Marine Paul Whelan, and American Journalists Evan Gerschkovich and Alsu Kurmasheva.

Now, with Harris being the nominee, if the DNC tries to highlight the accomplishments and stick them to Harris, I dont see that working at all. It will only work with the Democrat base but you need to reach more than that.
Im feeling like youre overestimating the political awareness of undecided voters. She can claim to play roles in anything Biden did and itd be a hell of a time verifying how legit the claim is. Beyond that though, she needs to campaign on what she will do for Americans, not has done. If campaigning on what her admin had done was enough, Biden wouldn't have been called to drop out when the polls slid. Kamala doesn't need to pull in conservatives to win she just needs to reach the massive base of Democratic voters who were turned off by the choice of two old white mem

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So what does not voting for the Dems grant all the Michigan Muslims sitting comfortably in their homes in the US?

You'd have to ask them :yeshrug: but I can imagine feeling some type of way if my fam was over in Gaza starving or getting bombed while Biden glazed Israel

Kamala is probably fine but if I was her I wouldn't press my luck and run with some super pro-Israel VP

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
...wait, you're calling people Final Fantasy video game backpacking ass nikkas while believing that Joe Biden locked himself in a room with Vladimir Putin and hammered out the hostage deal on his own? :mjlol:

Have you ever heard of...The State Department? You're the one treating this like it's fukkin West Wing or some movie where the President is playing hero ball. Like Biden's old ass waved off Tony Blinken and the entire team of US negotiators so he can get iso against Putin :dead:

:dead: Delusion has turned these dude's brain to mush.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

For some additional context

Dearborn​

• 44,997 ballots cast
  • Biden -- 30,718 votes (74.20%) ✅
  • Trump -- 13,239 votes (24.23%)
How Dearborn voted in 2016:

• 40,116 ballots cast
  • Trump -- 12,171 votes (30.72%)
  • Clinton -- 24,940 votes (62.96%)

Unless the whole of Dearborn comes out and votes at a 100% clip and all for Trump, we will be okay as long as my nikkas in the city and my cousins in Oakland county show up. They can vote their conscious and we will vote ours :salute:

CANDIDATE​

PCT.​

Biden
DEM
50.6%
Trump*
GOP
47.8%

The way Kamala got us moving in the city we might hit 3 milly :banderas:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Bro seriously I appreciate you being a hating bytch until the ends it shows integrity.

Joe does make those phone calls, it’s why foreign policy is one of his strengths.
Do you know how many people had to be involved in building this deal? For something like this, you're involving NSC staff, State Department staff, the Ambassador's office for the involved nations, Obama created the Office of the Special Presidential Envoy for Hostage Affairs for this exact reason so they are definitely involved too. Have you ever seen the Oval Office staging for a Presidential call with a foreign leader?

What happens when POTUS calls a foreign leader?: An inside look at the White House

The President is not up there freewheeling and negotiating live on the phone, they're relaying information and giving sign off on deals worked out by their subordinates. No President is able to see the entire board in their head, especially not one as old and mentally addled as Joe Biden. When people talk about foreign policy being a strength of a candidate or President, they're referring to them having experience with the DC foreign policy institution so they can select the "right" people to do the actual work. Biden was supposed to have known the right people to staff his departments involved in foreign policy because he spent decades on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, not because Xi Jinping or Emmanual Macron owe him favors that he can cash in. The vast majority of democratically elected foreign leaders, of which Germany counts, are also managed by their own foreign affairs departments. It is completely absurd to think the President is hammering out trade deals or especially a hostage deal live, on the phone, with foreign leaders. Forget all the US government departments I just mentioned, there are also the Non-State Actors that have the operational latitude required to deal with stakeholders from an actively hostile foreign nation such as Russia that Biden can't even touch. He isn't sitting in the Oval Office alone with a whiteboard adding and subtracting names like a NFL or NBA GM making a trade.

And for all the talk about Joe Biden being a foreign policy master, his administration's foreign policy record is terrible. Israel alone has completely cucked and embarrassed the shyt out of the Biden administration, which is especially egregious because that was supposed to be the one nation he had the most history with.