WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Harris could lose PA and AZ but if she wins Michigan, WI, GA, and NV she's still good.

Wouldn't Shapiro hurt in Michigan?

I think Beshear would help in Georgia a little and maybe Nevada.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Harris could lose PA and AZ but if she wins Michigan, WI, GA, and NV she's still good.

Wouldn't Shapiro hurt in Michigan?

I think Beshear would help in Georgia a little and maybe Nevada.

I'm more worried about GA and WI than Michigan, but you're right Shapiro might hurt Michigan since there's a big Arab population.

But yeah, Beshear seems like the best choice. Kelly would be okay but I'm not sure if he's good enough at attacking.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Agree. She only inherits the bad things from the administration, not the good things.
I thought about this some more and you're absolutely right.

Think of the DNC if Biden is the nominee. The DNC and RNC normally plays videos of the President's accomplishments. Think of DNC videos saying this:

-The President signed a historic infrastructure bill that is still producing projects around the country.
-The President threw more money toward climate change than anyone in history.
-The President signed a bill capping insulin at $35 for people on medicare and allows Medicare to negotiate drug prices for the first time
-The President rallied and unified NATO back together and stronger since the Cold War, and defended Ukraine.
-The President secured the entry of Finland and Sweden into NATO
-The President forged a new 3 way military, intelligence and security alliance with South Korea and Japan
-The President signed the veterans burn pit bill.
-The President signed the CHIPS and Science Act.
-The President signed the first gun safety bill in 30 years.
-The President signed the American Rescue Act, saving the economy and giving historic child tax credit to families.
The President cancelled more student loans than anyone in history.
-The President gave more money to HBCU's than anyone in history.
-The President secured the release of Marine Veteran Trevor Reed from Russia.
-The President secured the release of ex-Marine Paul Whelan, and American Journalists Evan Gerschkovich and Alsu Kurmasheva.

Now, with Harris being the nominee, if the DNC tries to highlight the accomplishments and stick them to Harris, I dont see that working at all. It will only work with the Democrat base but you need to reach more than that.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
The vice president had nothing to do with the release of hostages that her administration secured and coordinated between multiple countries? :childplease:
You think Biden was just off in the oval alone doing this all himself?

Someone needs to up your meds before you crash out my man :hhh:
I think I understand @Worthless Loser dislike for Harris. He hates women since he’s black pilled. Dude needs some p*ssy so he can reach a higher level of enlightenment.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

“Temporary bounce” before the DNC and VP pick? I doubt it

Now will she keep going up everyday like she seems to be now no but I don’t see any steep decline coming her way nor some huge bump from Trump at any point and without those two things happening she’s gonna win

I’m not gonna be 100 percent comfortable till this thing is over so I’m not getting overly confident believe me but im
Just calling it like I see it at this point

As long as she’s somewhat steady and no huge scandal that sticks happens to her or Trump doesn’t end up saving some kid from a burning building to endear him to swing voters this race is turning into hers to lose

People are generally fatigued from almost a decade of this Trump experience

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Hold that L cracka smh

She’s apart of the administration, the fukk are you talking about ? :dahell:

The vice president had nothing to do with the release of hostages that her administration secured and coordinated between multiple countries? :childplease:
You think Biden was just off in the oval alone doing this all himself?

Someone needs to up your meds before you crash out my man :hhh:
Just because she's the VP, that doesn't mean she's involved in every single thing the President does.

This was most likely done by the President, National Security Advisor and the State Department.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm more worried about GA and WI than Michigan, but you're right Shapiro might hurt Michigan since there's a big Arab population.

But yeah, Beshear seems like the best choice. Kelly would be okay but I'm not sure if he's good enough at attacking.

Legitimate question - How is Walz not in the best choice conversation at this point? Esp if we are talking the nuances in Michigan. Put some respect on that man's name

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
I thought about this some more and you're absolutely right.

Think of the DNC if Biden is the nominee. The DNC and RNC normally plays videos of the President's accomplishments. Think of DNC videos saying this:

-The President signed a historic infrastructure bill that is still producing projects around the country.
-The President threw more money toward climate change than anyone in history.
-The President signed a bill capping insulin at $35 for people on medicare and allows Medicare to negotiate drug prices for the first time
-The President rallied and unified NATO back together and stronger since the Cold War, and defended Ukraine.
-The President secured the entry of Finland and Sweden into NATO
-The President forged a new 3 way military, intelligence and security alliance with South Korea and Japan
-The President signed the veterans burn pit bill.
-The President signed the CHIPS and Science Act.
-The President signed the first gun safety bill in 30 years.
-The President signed the American Rescue Act, saving the economy and giving historic child tax credit to families.
The President cancelled more student loans than anyone in history.
-The President gave more money to HBCU's than anyone in history.
-The President secured the release of Marine Veteran Trevor Reed from Russia.
-The President secured the release of ex-Marine Paul Whelan, and American Journalists Evan Gerschkovich and Alsu Kurmasheva.

Now, with Harris being the nominee, if the DNC tries to highlight the accomplishments and stick them to Harris, I dont see that working at all. It will only work with the Democrat base but you need to reach more than that.
He was being sarcastic

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
You ain’t see shyt…. If you did you would’ve addressed me… I been saying the polls are heavily skewed to Republicans and not paint a real picture
shyt your dumb ass up I’m addressing you right now aren’t I? And I’m not talking about the polls. I’m talking about you acting like Biden being forced to drop out was some smart ass maneuver on his part

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I'm beginning to believe she's reenergized the party enough to where she can draw enough support to beat the orange clown. I'm cautiously optimistic. She doesn't even need to do anything else but just maintain exactly what she has now. This should be enough to beat him.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
:pachaha:

Nah my boy, you can’t talk all that “cognitive decline” shyt and then not back it up. Big shyt was talked, so we gonna go bar for bar, policy for policy, until they swear Kamala in.
GRw8nUoXkAAe5uo