WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
You @Joe Sixpack And @Worthless Loser need to stop turning this thread into your own group therapy over Biden’s dead campaign.
:pachaha:

Nah my boy, you can’t talk all that “cognitive decline” shyt and then not back it up. Big shyt was talked, so we gonna go bar for bar, policy for policy, until they swear Kamala in.

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Polls didn’t mean shyt.. Biden was still going to beat Trump when push came to shove on Election Day… But the fact he said aight cool I’ll take all the heat to make his move 120 days before the election totally taking the air out of the gop and trump campaign hading it off to Harris and nobody else.. That’s goat level shyt
Bro what. Every post I’ve seen you make in here you’re just saying shyt

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one cares and neither do you

I’m not understanding this caping for Shapiro. If the mfker has some weird baggage, he shouldn’t be on the ticket. We’ll move on to the next white guy. Simple as that.

Some of yall are acting like you have a personal stake in his nomination to VP. :heh:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Also worth noting that if Biden was still president right now, the media would not give a fukk about this story at all and would largely still be focused on calls for him to resign. I disagreed with Will Stancil on this issue (he wanted Biden to stay) but he's 100% right about his overall theory that approval ratings are driven by media narratives. Doesn't matter that the economy is booming or that the consumer index is rising. Policies don't matter, and foreign policy victories (like this) really don't matter. All that matters is whatever script the media is driving at the time, and if Biden was still in the race they'd be talking about any verbal mis-steps from last night or earlier in the week, while highlighting new calls for him to resign.

This is also gonna be the case with Kamala BTW. At some point they're going to decide that she hasn't done a press conference and needs to be punished. Meanwhile, Trump hasn't done a press conference and they don't care.
Which is why you don’t piss them off. This is all narrative driven. Biden has been largely the same for years it just became cool to pile on and we witnessed basically the adult version of social media influenced ostracization on some high school shyt.

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
Shapiro is popular in PA and they need to win PA to have a chance at the general election. To the point I guess they are willing to deal with all the questionable shyt people are putting out there.

None of these rumor can be proved to be connected to him directly but Republicans live off of insinuating so it doesn’t matters

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
why dikkride biden in august 2024? his career is over. we don't have to pretend he's fit for a second term anymore :mjlol:

Hold that L cracka smh

I doubt Harris had anything to do with the hostage deal and release. She was at the tarmac with Biden to welcome them off the plane because its good political optics since she's the nominee.

I'm not sure it actually helps her. Because I don't think anyone would give her credit. It would have helped Biden if he was still running.

She’s apart of the administration, the fukk are you talking about ? :dahell:

N.J.stan

RIP Mac Miller
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I doubt Harris had anything to do with the hostage deal and release. She was at the tarmac with Biden to welcome them off the plane because its good political optics since she's the nominee.

I'm not sure it actually helps her. Because I don't think anyone would give her credit. It would have helped Biden if he was still running.

The vice president had nothing to do with the release of hostages that her administration secured and coordinated between multiple countries? :childplease:
You think Biden was just off in the oval alone doing this all himself?

Someone needs to up your meds before you crash out my man :hhh:

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
He's an AIPAC pick :mjpls:

It Should be Beshear or Buttigieg
Is he, cause he was talking shyt about Benjamin “I kill babies” Netanyahu for a minute. He’s also come out for a 2 state solution. Like I hate AIPAC and I worry he will flip the script is he gets the White House, but there isn’t evidence he is a Israel Pawn like say a Fetterman.