WHO WINS?

• Total voters

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

motherfukkers was talking about Biden is too old and senile while he was in the midst of negotiating the freedom of ore prisoners from Russia.

The media look like abject pieces of shyt but I’m glad Biden exposed them for who they are and the people now see it

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Burn rate seems high thought biden had like 100+ million?

When Biden dropped out, I think they had just under $100M cash on hand.

The fact that the Biden and now Harris campaign has raised over a billion this cycle (since April 2023) is :wow:

And only now has a shift occurred because the top of the ticket isn’t 80 years old

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
When Biden dropped out, I think they had just under $100M cash on hand.

The fact that the Biden and now Harris campaign has raised over a billion this cycle (since April 2023) is :wow:

And only now has a shift occurred because the top of the ticket isn’t 80 years old
Damn we needed harris, under 100mm! That would have been bad thank god

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Biden is old but he's not senile. People are fukking idiots. It's clear that he's lost a step and his speech impediment is worse than ever. He's also low on energy. None of that prevents him from doing the job.

I like everything I've seen from Kamala and the campaign but I would have had no issue voting Biden '24.

Polls didn’t mean shyt.. Biden was still going to beat Trump when push came to shove on Election Day… But the fact he said aight cool I’ll take all the heat to make his move 120 days before the election totally taking the air out of the gop and trump campaign hading it off to Harris and nobody else.. That’s goat level shyt