WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
You know what would have happened if Biden won reelection and then had to step down.....? :ohhh:

kamala-plane.gif
Every time I see that gif.. its..

reaction-boner.gif

And I dont know why :why:
This motherfukker pulled off a multinational prison swap for American prisoners…. And you’re talking about a car?

:dahell: You want him to chug a beer with you next?

I like presidents that can initiate 3 team trades :win:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sitting Governor of the 5th most populous state and 6th largest GDP in America with a 61% approval. Show me the evidence where people care and then we can talk about it. You're acting like he's in Montana and he's been hidden away from the public eye.

It is remarkable how yall never seem to learn a damn thing. You are as predictable as sunrise.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

motherfukkers was talking about Biden is too old and senile while he was in the midst of negotiating the freedom of ore prisoners from Russia.

It’s funny how he only displays this mental sharpness in private, but in public he acts like Abe Simpson.

Maybe it was all a ruse.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I doubt Harris had anything to do with the hostage deal and release. She was at the tarmac with Biden to welcome them off the plane because its good political optics since she's the nominee.

I'm not sure it actually helps her. Because I don't think anyone would give her credit. It would have helped Biden if he was still running.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I doubt Harris had anything to do with the hostage deal and release. She was at the tarmac with Biden to welcome them off the plane because its good political optics since she's the nominee.

I'm not sure it actually helps her. Because I don't think anyone would give her credit. It would have helped Biden if he was still running.
Agree. She only inherits the bad things from the administration, not the good things.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
why dikkride biden in august 2024? his career is over. we don't have to pretend he's fit for a second term anymore :mjlol:

Also worth noting that if Biden was still president right now, the media would not give a fukk about this story at all and would largely still be focused on calls for him to resign. I disagreed with Will Stancil on this issue (he wanted Biden to stay) but he's 100% right about his overall theory that approval ratings are driven by media narratives. Doesn't matter that the economy is booming or that the consumer index is rising. Policies don't matter, and foreign policy victories (like this) really don't matter. All that matters is whatever script the media is driving at the time, and if Biden was still in the race they'd be talking about any verbal mis-steps from last night or earlier in the week, while highlighting new calls for him to resign.

This is also gonna be the case with Kamala BTW. At some point they're going to decide that she hasn't done a press conference and needs to be punished. Meanwhile, Trump hasn't done a press conference and they don't care.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Picking Shapiro is playing prevent defense when you’re up 3 halfway through the 4th quarter. You may think it’s the safest play but you’re just playing not to lose. A fear based decision with the hope it guarantees PA but can end up backfiring.

Picking Beshear or Walz is playing the same way that got you the lead in the first place (good politics and optics) which can lead to a bigger margin of victory in the long run.
Yup. Shapiro is the strongest contender but this tips off trip to get to PA.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also worth noting that if Biden was still president right now, the media would not give a fukk about this story at all and would largely still be focused on calls for him to resign. I disagreed with Will Stancil on this issue (he wanted Biden to stay) but he's 100% right about his overall theory that approval ratings are driven by media narratives. Doesn't matter that the economy is booming or that the consumer index is rising. Policies don't matter, and foreign policy victories (like this) really don't matter. All that matters is whatever script the media is driving at the time, and if Biden was still in the race they'd be talking about any verbal mis-steps from last night or earlier in the week, while highlighting new calls for him to resign.

This is also gonna be the case with Kamala BTW. At some point they're going to decide that she hasn't done a press conference and needs to be punished. Meanwhile, Trump hasn't done a press conference and they don't care.
He just spoke to the black journalists and his ass has been all over the media. She needs to move.

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
He just spoke to the black journalist and his ass has been all over the media. She needs to move.
That wasn't a press conference. And also...how did that go for him lol.

I think she should address black journalists, and frankly thought she should have changed her schedule to be there that day. I don't really think she needs a press conference but she'll be forced to do one at some point. Right now her only focus should be picking a VP and then cruising into the DNC, where she unveils her full platform.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
And what fukking alternative does Einstein over here have?
Trump will have the best healthcare plan you’ve ever seen, in two weeks he’ll shock the world with how genius his healthcare is, we’re going to call it Trumpcare so everyone remembers the man who saved the U.S. healthcare system