WHO WINS?

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
you know what woulda happened if Biden didn't lie, and we got to have a real primary :pachaha:

california-school-district-curriculum-18110.jpg

fiXovtcx_400x400.jpg

TBH... I don't think Newsom is a better candidate than Kamala right now. He's a very good speaker no doubt about that and he would have embarrassed Trump and he has some policy that I fukk with but there's a lot of baggage coming out of California and the media would have had several months to hammer him on it...

He'll be better suited once he gets that stench off of him..

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TBH... I don't think Newsom is a better candidate than Kamala right now. He's a very good speaker no doubt about that and he would have embarrassed Trump and he has some policy that I fukk with but there's a lot of baggage coming out of California and the media would have had several months to hammer him on it...

He'll be better suited once he gets that stench off of him..
i don't really see how newsom is a "california" candidate, but kamala isnt :yeshrug:

but hey, it doesnt matter now. kamala or bust :wow:

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
i don't really see how newsom is a "california" candidate, but kamala isnt :yeshrug:

but hey, it doesnt matter now. kamala or bust :wow:
Kamala’s been the VP for almost 4 years now. While Newsom’s still been involved in California politics. And Newsom is the Governor which draws more attention and criticism than the Senators.

You act dumb in here sometimes

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kamala’s been the VP for almost 4 years now. While Newsom’s still been involved in California politics. And Newsom is the Governor which draws more attention and criticism than the Senators.

You act dumb in here sometimes
obviously, but republicans are already calling her a "san francisco democrat"

someone in here yesterday said that the country doesn't see kamala as progressive :laff:

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
obviously, but republicans are already calling her a "san francisco democrat"

someone in here yesterday said that the country doesn't see kamala as progressive :laff:
Honestly we both know without her being 2nd in line to that old mf Newsom had a better chance of being elected than her. But it it what it is.

And hell naw lol parts of the country definitely sees Kamala as a far left flip flopper.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
he's too old and senile to be president until jan 2029. not jan 2025
:comeon: Motherfukkers was in here saying he had cognitive decline and throwing around diagnosis like Parkinson’s. Show some damn integrity and admit that whole narrative was full of shyt.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon: Motherfukkers was in here saying he had cognitive decline and throwing around diagnosis like Parkinson’s. Show some damn integrity and admit that whole narrative was full of shyt.
he's on tape 2 weeks ago being unable to get into an SUV by himself :comeon:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This motherfukker pulled off a multinational prison swap for American prisoners…. And you’re talking about a car?

:dahell: You want him to chug a beer with you next?

why dikkride biden in august 2024? his career is over. we don't have to pretend he's fit for a second term anymore :mjlol:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
why dikkride biden in august 2024? his career is over. we don't have to pretend he's fit for a second term anymore :mjlol:
It’s more about shytting on you motherfukkers for trying to have it both ways. Keep that same hating ass energy until Kamala takes his place.