WHO WINS?

• Total voters

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Sitting Governor of the 5th most populous state and 6th largest GDP in America with a 61% approval. Show me the evidence where people care and then we can talk about it. You're acting like he's in Montana and he's been hidden away from the public eye.
Government official using NDA on other government officials isn't acceptable and sets a ugly precedent. This isn't about the Sexual Harassment. It's forcing government officials in non-classified sectors the inability to openly speak about their administration and the extent of day to day operations to tax payers.

I don't like and I don't support. I didn't support it when Trump did it. I'm not going to support it for Shapiro.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
While I wait for this nonsensical rebuttal from the fake lawyer... let's look at some facts.

"But these costs have to be measured against the benefits of a Shapiro nomination. And I think those are much larger than most people appreciate.

Shapiro ran 14 points ahead of Joe Biden in his state. Was he running against an election-denying crackpot? Yes, but so was Mark Kelly in Arizona, and Kelly only ran five points ahead of the Biden level. Shapiro’s victory margin indicates very broad appeal.

In office, he has actually expanded his support level. A recent poll pegged his approval rating at +29. That is an incredible level of support to compile in a purple state."

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Biden is old but he's not senile. People are fukking idiots. It's clear that he's lost a step and his speech impediment is worse than ever. He's also low on energy. None of that prevents him from doing the job.

I like everything I've seen from Kamala and the campaign but I would have had no issue voting Biden '24.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
he's too old and senile to be president until jan 2029. not jan 2025

You know what would have happened if Biden won reelection and then had to step down.....? :ohhh:

kamala-plane.gif