• Total voters

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

Delusional

Sounds like GOAT talk to me. The true GOATs had an almost delusional belief that every time they stepped out on the court or field they would emerge victorious. All I’m getting from this is Joseph Robinette is in fact the greatest and most progressive president you or I have had the privilege of living under.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca

Why the fukk does anyone care what Roseanne thinks in 2024? bytch is as crazy as they come. Screaming at an empty arena. :mjlol:

I was in Milwaukee last week. When I arrived I was going to grab some food and beer downtown but everyone was charging event prices for parking. None of the lots were even close to full. Tucker was doing one of these events at the Bucks arena. There was no foot traffic or much cars parked near the arena and it was pretty easy to find street parking at the brewery I went to.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Sounds like GOAT talk to me. The true GOATs had an almost delusional belief that every time they stepped out on the court or field they would emerge victorious. All I’m getting from this is Joseph Robinette is in fact the greatest and most progressive president you or I have had the privilege of living under.
Betas wouldn’t understand :wow:

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Delusional

My dad actually felt the same way as what Biden conveys here, until the debate. the debate was so abysmal, Biden barely came off as functional let alone a desirable POTUS candidate.

There really was a "before the debate" and "After the debate" Biden and it was his undoing.

Add in the optics of Trump getting shot/ fist pumping w/ American flag photo op and I dont think there was an assassination bump per se so much as it just sealed the deal, one candidate was frail and the other had bravado/ power.

With Biden running turnout would have been low. Low turn out would cost the Dems a swing state or two and they would have lost. I am almost certain.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
My dad actually felt the same way as what Biden conveys here, until the debate. the debate was so abysmal, Biden barely came off as functional let alone a desirable POTUS candidate.

There really was a "before the debate" and "After the debate" Biden and it was his undoing.

Add in the optics of Trump getting shot/ fist pumping w/ American flag photo op and I dont think there was an assassination bump per se so much as it just sealed the deal, one candidate was frail and the other had bravado/ power.

With Biden running turnout would have been low. Low turn out would cost the Dems a swing state or two and they would have lost. I am almost certain.
This always has been stupid to me and made no sense

None a that Joe Biden shyt you said should make people say "well I guess I have to vote for Trump to get back in office and reek total havoc on the country"

shyt makes no sense at all

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

:childplease:

He obviously dropped out because he knew he was losing whether he wants to admit it or not. This is just him trying to save face.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This always has been stupid to me and made no sense to me

None a that Joe Biden shyt you said should make people say "well I guess I have to vote for Trump to get back in office and reek total havoc on the country"

shyt makes no sense at all

I literally said it was about turnout. Not people flipping from Biden to Trump, simply lack of enthusiasm to vote for Biden. That's enough to give Trump a de facto edge.

The takeaway from that debate was general concerned for Biden's health & mental acuity, not eagerness to vote for or show support for the guy

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I literally said it was about turnout. Not people flipping from Biden to Trump, simply lack of enthusiasm to vote for Biden. That's enough to give Trump a de facto edge.

The takeaway from that debate was general concerned for Biden's health & mental acuity, not eagerness to vote for or show support for the guy
That Biden shyt should not inhibit turnout at all

At all

You don't turnout then we get Trump

Like I said many time I will vote for Joe with his toe tagged and under a sheet to stop Trump

Last edited:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
That Biden shyt should not inhibit turnout at all

At all

You don't turnout then we get Trump

“Should” is doing some very heavy lifting here…Trump “shouldn’t” be a viable political figure at all if we’re just talking about more ideal realities than the one we’re in :pachaha: ….but this is the timeline we have to work with….Biden being visibly diminished by age for sure WOULD have negatively impacted democratic enthusiasm and ultimately turnout

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
:childplease:

He obviously dropped out because he knew he was losing whether he wants to admit it or not. This is just him trying to save face.
You or I can opine until the cows come home. But one thing is for certain and two things are for sure, once Kamala becomes madame president generation alpha and generation beta will remember Joseph Robinette as one of the greatest presidents of all time and a top 5 DOA American patriot and that’s because the history books/documentaries will paint him that way :yeshrug:

And that’s a fact, jack

br82186

Superstar
Daps

I don't get why either party feels the need to entertain the crypto bullshyt.

Yeah...

tenor.gif