WHO WINS?

• Total voters

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps

That Rob Schneider endorsement isn't hitting like they thought it would. Time to call back Chachi.

:mjlol:

As far as policy goes Republicans done already fukked up on that with trying to bring Project 2025 into the fold. Now it's up to crazy ass Trump to do his best to do damage control. He's already had the guy who drafted up Project 2025 fired from the campaign. Then he has to do damage control on JD Vance b/c he seems to have a hatred for single women.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TYT is banking on Democrats losing. It's all they have at this point. They have been trash since the run up to 2016, but now Cenk and Ana are so toxic people are really starting to see through their bullshyt. They have the same blindspot to white people that Bernie does. It's their friends, their family members that they don't want to call out for being pieces of shyt about race, and want everyone to be quiet and cater to whiteness.

No they don’t want Dems to lose. They are just critical of the party and rightfully so. If Bernie doesn’t run in 2016 and 2020, Biden is not pushed to the left to pass the progressive legislation that did.

If progressives didn’t loudly speak out against Biden’s decline, he would still be running and dragging down the party with him and the same people celebrating the enthusiasm Kamala is bringing, would be telling us everything is okay and there is nothing to worry about.

I don’t get this blind allegiance to a political Party that some of you seem to have. It’s like MAGA and how angry they get when you criticize the country. Both groups take it so personally that’s it’s weird. :mjgrin:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

Instead of having something to vote against, now we have something to vote for,” said Rev. Charles Williams, pastor of Historic King Solomon Baptist Church, who sounded the alarm months ago about a lack of enthusiasm among many voters for Biden, despite the achievements of his first term.

“Pre-Joe Biden’s announcement, we were stirring molasses,” Williams said in an interview outside his church this week. “Post-Joe Biden’s announcement, we’re on a rocket ship.”

The crux of things.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
by the way: if kamala can win with walz, i would love to see him as VP. Because he will speak his mind and be vocal if he felt kamala would abandon progressive topics.

i came to think that theres a basic question: do you believe elections will be won if you can get swing voters or if you can molibize your base?

If you think the former then Walz should not be your choice for vp, if you believe in the latter you can pick him no problems.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
No they don’t want Dems to lose. They are just critical of the party and rightfully so. If Bernie doesn’t run in 2016 and 2020, Biden is not pushed to the left to pass the progressive legislation that did.

If progressives didn’t loudly speak out against Biden’s decline, he would still be running and dragging down the party with him and the same people celebrating the enthusiasm Kamala is bringing, would be telling us everything is okay and there is nothing to worry about.

I don’t get this blind allegiance to a political Party that some of you seem to have. It’s like MAGA and how angry they get when you criticize the country. Both groups take it so personally that’s it’s weird. :mjgrin:
I'm sorry, but if 96% of your coverage of the Democrat Party is about how trash they are. 3% of your coverage is about the few things YOU are happy with them on, and then 1% of your coverage is begrudgingly telling your audience to vote for them at the last minute. It comes off terribly. You will almost never see me attack The Majority Report like I will TYT. He's not a US citizen, but I generally don't have a problem with David Doel the progressive behind the Rational National page. Kyle Kulinski is another example of a Progressive voice that I felt at times got things right, but over the last few years his blind spots to some things has been exposed as well as some of his progressive positions are terrible. So I have no problem with criticizing Dems or Liberal positions/policies. I just think TYT is a terrible representative of Progressives. I think they have a terrible history of propping up shyt bag "leftists" see Jimmy Dore, Dave Rubin as examples.

I lived in Missouri for years, met Claire McCaskill several times, I hated her as a politician. She wins her Senate race in 2006. and 2012, but loses to Hawley in 2018. TYT criticizes her as she knows nothing about winning elections as Democrat/Liberal in an increasingly red state. All the while TYT has never backed a candidate from start that has won a state wide election. Despite the fact that TYT continues to prop up people like Cenk finished terrible in his one true campaign. Props up Nina Turner who has twice lost a congressional seat as if they have all the answers.

There is nothing wrong with criticizing the parties. However, you can't act like if some people really doesn't like the messenger that it is blind party loyalty. TYT on their own has shown me time and time again that they don't know what is best for the American people or Democrats/Leftist by proxy. Cenk and Ana have continued to get worse and I'm not going to pretend it didn't happen. If hating TYT because they suck, means I'm a Democrat apologist

:manny:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
we can’t read TOO much into this.

Biden had won the primaries but he even right now the official nominee.

All things considered, he read the room and dropped out.
I am not overthinking shyt, that is what happened, we discussed it in this thread in real time and the record is a few pages back.
:comeon:

If you don’t actually frame this in reality people are going to start rewriting history to justify their prerogatives and other dumb talking points.

Like this slow jackass here….

Bernie did push Biden left. It worked because Biden’s first 100 days was a progressive wishlist of policy

The progressives wasn’t the part of the democratic party speaking out against Biden. They were some of his staunchest allies based on his record and the idea they thought leaderships primary plan was a bad idea.

It was the multi-millionaire donors and the party leaders aka two biggest fundraisers Pelosi and Schumer, along with Obama, who led the campaign for Biden to step down.

I don’t want to critique Kamala because what is understood doesn’t need to be said, but considering where the party was two weeks ago. They are lucky Biden stepped down & didn’t listen to the party leaders demands for an open primary and basically gave Kamala what she needed for a smooth transition. They are also lucky Trump picked the worst person available to be his VP.

Last edited:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am not overthinking shyt, that is what happened, we discussed it in this thread in real time and the record is a few pages back.
:comeon:

If you don’t actually frame this in reality people are going to start rewriting history to justify their prerogatives and other dumb talking points.

Like this slow jackass here….

Bernie did push Biden left. It worked because Biden’s first 100 days was a progressive wishlist of policy

The progressives wasn’t the part of the democratic party speaking out against Biden. They were some of his staunchest allies based on his record and the idea they thought leaderships primary plan was a bad idea.

It was the multi-millionaire donors and the party leaders aka two biggest fundraisers Pelosi and Schumer, along with Obama, who led the campaign for Biden to step down.

I don’t want to critique Kamala because what is understood doesn’t need to be said, but considering where the party was two weeks ago. They are lucky Biden stepped down & didn’t listen to the party leaders demands for an open primary and basically gave Kamala what she needed for a smooth transition. They are also lucky Trump picked the worst person available to be his VP.

The progressive pols were backing Biden, but not the everyday progressives or progressive media outlets. We were yelling at the top of our voices to dump that mummy while y’all were gaslighting us the whole time. At the time TYT, Jon Stewart, Michael Moore were all being accused of being MAGA operatives or some shyt. Funny how things turned out. :mjgrin: You are all welcome.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
This is becoming a full blown disaster

is Trump going to do it virtually or in person?
The progressive pols were backing Biden, but not the everyday progressives or progressive media outlets. We were yelling at the top of our voices to dump that mummy while y’all were gaslighting us the whole time. At the time TYT, Jon Stewart, Michael Moore were all being accused of being MAGA operatives or some shyt. Funny how things turned out. :mjgrin: You are all welcome.
your naming celebrities who are no better than George Clooney and TYT is trash and you know it. Looks like you are moving the goalpost. I don’t need to continue this because lowkey nobody wants to fukk up the communal vibes of Kamala’s Campaign.

We’re just lucky that Trump and the Republicans as a party are morally corrupt and bankrupt of ideas and their weakness as a party is why the Democrats came out of this ok.

Any other Republican candidate from Romney to McCain to the Bushes would have pulled so far ahead of the polls after the last few weeks of fukkery (including an assassination attempt). Kamala would have been DOA. Trump is 2016 Hillary status at this point.

Which is also why nothing can be learned from this situation. It can’t be replicated.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
All that just to get the same results. :stopitslime:

Let’s be real here, the goal was never to install Kamala for Biden. If that’s the case, safest bet was to drag Biden in then have him step down.

We are lucky the excitement around Kamala drowned out whatever dumb ass plans they had in store.

Black women saved the election( and our entire democracy if you believe some people) :wow:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
This is becoming a full blown disaster

I have no issue with the in-person invites and their leader/director made a lot of sense yesterday. Two people are running for president and should both be heard. In person. And while I understand Kamala's argument about scheduling...she'd be there if this was a more prestigious white organization. I truly believe that, don't care who is offended. Democrats take black media for granted and are often openly dismissive or hostile to it the minute they stop being door mats. There's a reason Biden ran to black radio in the weeks before he dropped out. When it's time to give somebody a script and tell them what to do, it's time to call a black person. BTW I will bet you anything this ends with the NABJ president being removed and replaced by a black woman.

That's also why I have no respect for Roland Martin, who has openly said all of this yet every 4 years still carries whatever water he's told to carry. He was saying there was zero chance Biden drops out, when it was obvious to anyone with a brain that Biden was done. He said Biden dropping out would be a disaster and party leaders didn't want Kamala...clearly he was wrong, Pelosi and Obama were setting this up for her. And what will his reward be? Nothing. No Kamala interview, no VP interview, nothing.

My only issue with NABJ is that Faulkner is on the panel. She is NOT a journalist, she's a Fox News anchor/conservative mouthpiece.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All that just to get the same results. :stopitslime:

Let’s be real here, the goal was never to install Kamala for Biden. If that’s the case, safest bet was to drag Biden in then have him step down.

We are lucky the excitement around Kamala drowned out whatever dumb ass plans they had in store.

Black women saved the election( and our entire democracy if you believe some people) :wow:
People are denying this but it's true. If Barack was in on it, the endorsement comes post-Olympics. Biden outmaneuvered them but if it doesn't work man, we're screwed. I mean the stats are there.