WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I didn't see it as a precedent. He couldn't do the job or communicate the message. He had to go. I'm not sure it's too different than what LBJ did when he, also facing terrible poll numbers and declining health, decided not to run for re-election.

But I agree with you on everything else. If Trump loses it's gonna be impossible for the media and republicans to ignore that his entire campaign was a scam. No real GOTV, no office, daughter-in-law running the RNC and funneling money to him...it's bullshyt. Maybe they could have gotten away with it in a low turnout election against Biden (tho I doubt that would have happened) but it sure as fukk isn't happening now.
Nah I would believe this except for the Pelosi letter writing campaign, George Clooney, and the big donors basically saying we won’t donate millions to any politician who supports Biden and promise to donate millions to people who tell Biden to leave.

That’s a precedent established by Citizen United. If Super PACs don’t exist they couldn’t throw millions at people and I don’t think they could make Biden move. They poisoned his campaign that was struggling to the point it was dead.

With that said yeah. You are right, you can see Trump was relying on Dems being low engagement. Trumps campaign is a scam, and they have lost momentum.

The reason we keep seeing republican politicians and Journalist looking subdued or seeming frustrated is they know what the math is pointing to large turnouts and it’s not good at all because the DNC is still coming which might push her in front of him in the polls and they don’t got nothing left but a debate Trump doesn’t want to do to try and regain momentum.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if she wins, unless her first term is a total shyt show, no one with prospects is challenging a sitting president. and that whole no one voted for her thing might be true now, but it won't be after november when 160m go out and vote.

The way I see it is all of those Dems could've primaried Biden but, the reality is they were too scared to face Trump.

Their asses gonna have to wait until 2032 now.

As long as Kamala doesn't have a dumpster fire Presidency, she'll get back in in 2028.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The way I see it is all of those Dems could've primaried Biden but, the reality is they were too scared to face Trump.

Their asses gonna have to wait until 2032 now.

As long as Kamala doesn't have a dumpster fire Presidency, she'll get back in in 2028.
No they were scared of the potential shyt show of running a campaign with a 4 months before the election. Even then there was a chance someone might have said “fukk it let me get my name out there anyway” and this would have become a shyt show. Manchin, maybe that Dean Phillips guy from Minnesota. We’ll never know.

The idea of a primary was always a bad idea but Pelosi and Obama didn’t want it to seem like 2016 when the party leaders basically decided it was Hillary’s turn and coronated her. From what we have seen it looks like Biden forced their hand by giving Kamala the campaign and people actually like Kamala and donated immediately and here we are.

It’s an organic situation that led to the best result…. Hopefully

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The way I see it is all of those Dems could've primaried Biden but, the reality is they were too scared to face Trump
man, no the fukk they were not :dead: Trump is the most polarizing, toxic, beatable opponent you could possibly ask for

it's not complicated what happened. biden fukked the party over by staying in too long

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
This is something I brought up before. The Biden Campaign was always stronger than Trump because they made those media buys months ago. The money is going to GOTV. The enthusiasm was down and the big money donors along with Pelosi poisoned the well, but the campaign was strong. Him giving that campaign to Kamala who basically fell out of the race in 2020 due to bad campaigning is what is allowing her to build this momentum. People are engaged AND the campaign is able to take advantage of that.

I still don’t like the precedent this whole thing sends of a president being kicked out by Donors but at least the party did not descend into chaos. A open primary lowkey would have given the Republicans all the ammo they would have needed to convince voters the Democrats are a shyt show.
Before the change, I would have agreed. A few things have become very apparent since this.

I rather like the idea of collectively telling someone that they need to move on. Now, not so public as it was before but I've mentioned this before. They harbored these feelings long before this debate so none of this should have ever happened. It appears to me that the Biden team was going to keep cashing those checks without a way to really win. The pollsters hiding the numbers were doing a disservice to the party. I would also lay some blame at the feet of Jill Biden as well. This is your husband, at least have some decency to save him from himself if he is prone to not being capable of that in the public eye. Kamala has been to the BALCO of politics because she wasn't this in 2020. The campaign was strong but by what metric and what were the margins that we had. We had an ineffective person at the top of the ticket and this is not the election to be bullshytting with. Drastic times, drastic measures type of deal here. Having everything in place with an ineffective person selling the message is a recipe for disaster.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Nah I would believe this except for the Pelosi letter writing campaign, George Clooney, and the big donors basically saying we won’t donate millions to any politician who supports Biden and promise to donate millions to people who tell Biden to leave.

That’s a precedent established by Citizen United. If Super PACs don’t exist they couldn’t throw millions at people and I don’t think they could make Biden move. They poisoned his campaign that was struggling to the point it was dead.

With that said yeah. You are right, you can see Trump was relying on Dems being low engagement. Trumps campaign is a scam, and they have lost momentum.

The reason we keep seeing republican politicians and Journalist looking subdued or seeming frustrated is they know what the math is pointing to large turnouts and it’s not good at all because the DNC is still coming which might push her in front of him in the polls and they don’t got nothing left but a debate Trump doesn’t want to do to try and regain momentum.
we can’t read TOO much into this.

Biden had won the primaries but he even right now the official nominee.

All things considered, he read the room and dropped out.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps

and they cost us 150 billion. i can appreciate their contribution to the economy, but this "bragging about how much they pay in taxes" simply doesn't check out. that talking point can :camby:
:stopitslime:
Why am I not surprised your using gop talking points yet again

Mexican undocumented immigrants held more than $82.2 billion in spending power, money that often goes back into local economies as they spend on housing, consumer goods, and services,” the New American Economy Organization wrote in its findings.

This doesn't include housing, vehicle purchases, money transfers, etc.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Using an outlier wrt to a gop created problem is :dead:
literally nobody denies that illegals require more in public services than they pay in taxes. it's basic common sense :dead:

the amount of housing they take up from poor and middle class citizens, etc. just stop it. stop caping for illegal immigrants