WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
is Trump going to do it virtually or in person?

your naming celebrities who are no better than George Clooney and TYT is trash and you know it. Looks like you are moving the goalpost. I don’t need to continue this because lowkey nobody wants to fukk up the communal vibes of Kamala’s Campaign.

We’re just lucky that Trump and the Republicans as a party are morally corrupt and bankrupt of ideas and their weakness as a party is why the Democrats came out of this ok.

Any other Republican candidate from Romney to McCain to the Bushes would have pulled so far ahead of the polls after the last few weeks of fukkery (including an assassination attempt). Kamala would have been DOA. Trump is 2016 Hillary status at this point.

Which is also why nothing can be learned from this situation. It can’t be replicated.

So “Jon Stewart” and “Michael Moore” are just celebrities now? :heh: They have a better grasp of politics than those numskulls at the Biden Campaign and DNC(pre debate) who shamelessly tried to gaslight people. I’ll drop this because I don’t want to kill the vibe, but when yall try to blame progressives , I’ll be right here to correct the record.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
So “Jon Stewart” and “Michael Moore” are just celebrities now? :heh: They have a better grasp of politics than those numskulls at the Biden Campaign and DNC(pre debate) who shamelessly tried to gaslight people. I’ll drop this because I don’t want to kill the vibe, but when yall try to blame progressives , I’ll be right here to correct the record.
This is why I think you have CTE?
:dahell:
No one is accusing the progressives of not backimg Biden but you.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm worried about PA though. Biden barely won it and all he talked about was Scranton or whatever.

Don't forget, PA voted Fetterman in over a Trump endorsed Dr. Oz less than two years ago. Kamala is campaigning in Philly first to give our state the TLC it needs, ground game here is good. Obama whooped the Rethugs in PA 2008 & 2012... the state is more than capable of going blue with the right candidate. If Biden squeaked out a PA win I have to think Harris can get there. Scranton moves the needle slightly but not enough to spoil PA for Harris. We're not "losing" much

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You complain about the far left but then about their center to center-right policies (?) is it one or the other?
the far left isn’t the real far left IMO.

See, “the left” has been this mishmash of just grab-bag progressive policies and stances and not specific to actual goals or tangible programs.