WHO WINS?

• Total voters

taker597

Superstar
Daps
This is something I brought up before. The Biden Campaign was always stronger than Trump because they made those media buys months ago. The money is going to GOTV. The enthusiasm was down and the big money donors along with Pelosi poisoned the well, but the campaign was strong. Him giving that campaign to Kamala who basically fell out of the race in 2020 due to bad campaigning is what is allowing her to build this momentum. People are engaged AND the campaign is able to take advantage of that.

I still don’t like the precedent this whole thing sends of a president being kicked out by Donors but at least the party did not descend into chaos. A open primary lowkey would have given the Republicans all the ammo they would have needed to convince voters the Democrats are a shyt show.
Honestly... It's crazy that the Dems didn't fukk this up. I mean the situation forced their hand to Harris and if Biden dropped out a month earlier. We probably end up in a sad dysfunctional shytshow of a rushed primary.

Harris getting record breaking doners changed the game completely and flipped the board.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
yep.

TYT is wrong again, not trying to 'be like them' and 'we need to avoid identity politics'. because that's the loser shyt that gets you offed at the ballot box. hell, thats the same shyt that'll get you offed in prison. Leave that hyper progressive shyt alone not because theres anything wrong with wanting more, but because it turns you into a jaded whiny bytch and it's the whole reason why MAGA became a thing in the first place.

I'm glad the Dems are starting to thug shyt out again, even if a lot of it is online.
TYT is banking on Democrats losing. It's all they have at this point. They have been trash since the run up to 2016, but now Cenk and Ana are so toxic people are really starting to see through their bullshyt. They have the same blindspot to white people that Bernie does. It's their friends, their family members that they don't want to call out for being pieces of shyt about race, and want everyone to be quiet and cater to whiteness.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
TYT is banking on Democrats losing. It's all they have at this point. They have been trash since the run up to 2016, but now Cenk and Ana are so toxic people are really starting to see through their bullshyt. They have the same blindspot to white people that Bernie does. It's their friends, their family members that they don't want to call out for being pieces of shyt about race, and want everyone to be quiet and cater to whiteness.
they gotta pay back those investors.

and Ana probably got an unopened email offer from Ben Shapiro if she gets pushed too far.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
It's impossible to watch their shyt on YouTube without constant ad breaks..

They have regulated to being whiny doomers trying to inject as much fear as possible for you to sub to their broken ass app.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I'll admit I was wrong. Kamala can win. She's not the dem candidate that I wanted, but we gotta beat Maga. I think this will be a 4 year honeymoon.

The Dems better have a primary ready for 2028. And Wes Moore, Big Gretch, and Gavin better be ready.
if she wins, unless her first term is a total shyt show, no one with prospects is challenging a sitting president. and that whole no one voted for her thing might be true now, but it won't be after november when 160m go out and vote.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
This is something I brought up before. The Biden Campaign was always stronger than Trump because they made those media buys months ago. The money is going to GOTV. The enthusiasm was down and the big money donors along with Pelosi poisoned the well, but the campaign was strong. Him giving that campaign to Kamala who basically fell out of the race in 2020 due to bad campaigning is what is allowing her to build this momentum. People are engaged AND the campaign is able to take advantage of that.

I still don’t like the precedent this whole thing sends of a president being kicked out by Donors but at least the party did not descend into chaos. A open primary lowkey would have given the Republicans all the ammo they would have needed to convince voters the Democrats are a shyt show.

I didn't see it as a precedent. He couldn't do the job or communicate the message. He had to go. I'm not sure it's too different than what LBJ did when he, also facing terrible poll numbers and declining health, decided not to run for re-election.

But I agree with you on everything else. If Trump loses it's gonna be impossible for the media and republicans to ignore that his entire campaign was a scam. No real GOTV, no office, daughter-in-law running the RNC and funneling money to him...it's bullshyt. Maybe they could have gotten away with it in a low turnout election against Biden (tho I doubt that would have happened) but it sure as fukk isn't happening now.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Honestly... It's crazy that the Dems didn't fukk this up. I mean the situation forced their hand to Harris and if Biden dropped out a month earlier. We probably end up in a sad dysfunctional shytshow of a rushed primary.

Harris getting record breaking doners changed the game completely and flipped the board.
I am surprised this didn’t descend into a shyt show because party leadership wanted that primary.

Regular people spoke with their wallets and the politicians listened.