WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
The progressive pols were backing Biden, but not the everyday progressives or progressive media outlets. We were yelling at the top of our voices to dump that mummy while y’all were gaslighting us the whole time. At the time TYT, Jon Stewart, Michael Moore were all being accused of being MAGA operatives or some shyt. Funny how things turned out. :mjgrin: You are all welcome.
When things work, the establish dems take the credit. When they fail they blame progressives. Playbook 101 :lolbron:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/8
Watch Me Vote

2/8
This not supposed to go this hard

3/8
At all lol

4/8
These last few been classic 🤣 you're on a roll, sir!

5/8
/search?q=#DopeAF

6/8

7/8
Yo,

This nikka @KingWillonius
got his music on

STREAMING PLATFORMS!!!

Nah, Fam

YOU ARE OUTTA CONTROL
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

8/8
You should watch the speech that Kamala did when she said something about you are not a coconut falling from a coconut tree. They said the tiktok kids have been running that up.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I am not overthinking shyt, that is what happened, we discussed it in this thread in real time and the record is a few pages back.
:comeon:

If you don’t actually frame this in reality people are going to start rewriting history to justify their prerogatives and other dumb talking points.

Like this slow jackass here….

Bernie did push Biden left. It worked because Biden’s first 100 days was a progressive wishlist of policy

The progressives wasn’t the part of the democratic party speaking out against Biden. They were some of his staunchest allies based on his record and the idea they thought leaderships primary plan was a bad idea.

It was the multi-millionaire donors and the party leaders aka two biggest fundraisers Pelosi and Schumer, along with Obama, who led the campaign for Biden to step down.

I don’t want to critique Kamala because what is understood doesn’t need to be said, but considering where the party was two weeks ago. They are lucky Biden stepped down & didn’t listen to the party leaders demands for an open primary and basically gave Kamala what she needed for a smooth transition. They are also lucky Trump picked the worst person available to be his VP.
Some of our friends haven’t found a reason yet to say an ill word of the moral and political bastions of everything good and pure at TYT

The rest of us saw they were idiots and grifters who feed off dysfunction and negativity like a parasite years ago. But what’s good for the goose is good for the gander :yeshrug:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Some of our friends haven’t found a reason yet to say an ill word of the moral and political bastions of everything good and pure at TYT

The rest of us saw they were idiots and grifters who feed off dysfunction and negativity like a parasite years ago. But what’s good for the goose is good for the gander :yeshrug:
I remember when TYT had so some semblance of positivity in their news reporting, but everything is the end of democracy now on there. They have all the answers for a perfect world. Reality that we live in isn't a perfect world. So, they can try to blow up speculation as fact like they did with "Harris being a terrible candidate"... Yet, they only half walked that statement back.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
This is fascinating. Harris won't win Ohio but if her presence ensures Brown survives, it's huge. Dems might fukk around and hold the senate lmao.
“Might fukk around”

@BigMoneyGrip gonna have a field day and a rafters status thread when this is all over :whew:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Don't know about the other states but I think Kamala should win Michigan without too much trouble :ehh:

Big Gretch won in 2022 by over 10 points. Anything is possible but it would take a huge swing in the other direction for Trump to win. Granted, she was facing a terrible opponent, but still.

I'm worried about PA though. Biden barely won it and all he talked about was Scranton or whatever.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I remember when TYT had so some semblance of positivity in their news reporting, but everything is the end of democracy now on there. They have all the answers for a perfect world. Reality that we live in isn't a perfect world. So, they can try to blow up speculation as fact like they did with "Harris being a terrible candidate"... Yet, they only half walked that statement back.
Ana basically wants to bring back back-the-blue policies cause some homeless dude in LA disrespected her and she starts sounding like a republican on everything