WHO WINS?

• Total voters

mitter

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

very vice presidential :wow:

Beshear would be a great pick. He offends nobody, no skeletons in the closet, nothing to pick apart, nothing really to make fun of. He can keep the margins down in red areas.

Shapiro has lots of baggage (Israel policy, sexual harassment cover-up, sounding like a knock-off Obama, etc.). I really hope it is not Shapiro.

This video sums up my thoughts:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps

If those numbers stay like that throughout now and going into fall Trump gone have some serious shyt on his hands. Trump's best bet is to take Kamala up on that September debate that he already agreed to before she stepped in.

Them numbers is kind of wild only 1 week in after a major candidate change going into August. I still want to see another debate and one with the VPs before the election.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can you anybody tell me what the net gain is for Pete B. as VP pick?

I get that he's brilliant and articulate... I just don't see how he brings in moderates/ right leaning undecides like a Walz or Beshear.

Pete's a known entity, established as a Biden administration guy. Why double down. What new voters does he appeal to exactly? Why can't he just continue doing his doing media appearance rounds without being on the ticket?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Has anyone seen the crosstabs for those Bloomberg/Morning Consult poll numbers? I certainly think Kamala will win Michigan without drama but being up 11% doesn't sound real, just curious how they got that number.

Harris is doing better than Biden across the board in polls but I still think the polling is cooked. I still see polls with too many unlikely voter pools and people who didn't vote in 2016 or 2020. But just looking forward assuming Kamala nails the VP and the DNC is as great as I assume it'll be...I think she can really roll Trump. The assumption that he was in a commanding lead over Biden (pre-debate) was always wrong IMO. Biden had the advantage on the ground (staff, offices, etc) and now that dem enthusiasm is up that's gonna just explode. Trump will be digging himself out a hole basically. I'm not gonna say I think Kamala wins Georgia but clearly she's gonna challenge for it and force Trump to spend more time there. And if her VP is good (Walz or Shapiro...Beshear too) he will be able to rally solo while she stomps elsewhere. Meanwhile Trump is basically a one man show, nobody gives a fukk about Vance. Then add Obama campaigning to the mix.....
:whew:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you worried about PA?

I’m not personally. we voted Fetterman over Oz two years ago. That tells me everything I need to know

I’m not worried about traditional blue states like Michigan and Penn. At least, not in 2024 with Kamala on the ticket and if she does what she needs to do.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Has anyone seen the crosstabs for those Bloomberg/Morning Consult poll numbers? I certainly think Kamala will win Michigan without drama but being up 11% doesn't sound real, just curious how they got that number.

Harris is doing better than Biden across the board in polls but I still think the polling is cooked. I still see polls with too many unlikely voter pools and people who didn't vote in 2016 or 2020. But just looking forward assuming Kamala nails the VP and the DNC is as great as I assume it'll be...I think she can really roll Trump. The assumption that he was in a commanding lead over Biden (pre-debate) was always wrong IMO. Biden had the advantage on the ground (staff, offices, etc) and now that dem enthusiasm is up that's gonna just explode. Trump will be digging himself out a hole basically. I'm not gonna say I think Kamala wins Georgia but clearly she's gonna challenge for it and force Trump to spend more time there. And if her VP is good (Walz or Shapiro...Beshear too) he will be able to rally solo while she stomps elsewhere. Meanwhile Trump is basically a one man show, nobody gives a fukk about Vance. Then add Obama campaigning to the mix.....

Kamala will win Georgia. I’ll take all bets on that prediction. We gone hold her down in Metro Atlanta and Savannah, Macon and Augusta will come through.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

This is something I brought up before. The Biden Campaign was always stronger than Trump because they made those media buys months ago. The money is going to GOTV. The enthusiasm was down and the big money donors along with Pelosi poisoned the well, but the campaign was strong. Him giving that campaign to Kamala who basically fell out of the race in 2020 due to bad campaigning is what is allowing her to build this momentum. People are engaged AND the campaign is able to take advantage of that.

I still don’t like the precedent this whole thing sends of a president being kicked out by Donors but at least the party did not descend into chaos. A open primary lowkey would have given the Republicans all the ammo they would have needed to convince voters the Democrats are a shyt show.