WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not just a feeling though. Certain areas have had the DNC gone from hundreds of volunteers to thousands of volunteers. People are actually donating to her campaign grassroots and mobilizing. It's just only people posting memes and happy feelings online.

This also underestimates just how fukking much people hate Trump. He almost got killed and his approval rating actually went down. People were just depressed they had to vote for Trump or Biden, and Biden wasn't moving them. A little bit of hope and optimism goes a long ways.

It's a dark timeline. People want to believe in something. It's not just falling in love with her. We just want to believe we can do better than what we were putting out there, and Kamala seems genuinely youthful and able to talk shyt to Trump, really hit the campaign trail, and make a case for herself.

People on the left were ready to get excited about anyone that wasn't an ancient person.

EDIT: People are also seeing how Trump and the Republicans have behaved the past 7-10 days and it's a huge turn off for normies. Normies truly do think Republican ideas are super weird and gross, and the messaging Kamala and co have been doing is effective.

Yep and the polls have also improved in a short time before the DNC or VP it’s not just vibes

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It's not just a feeling though. Certain areas have had the DNC gone from hundreds of volunteers to thousands of volunteers. People are actually donating to her campaign grassroots and mobilizing. It's just only people posting memes and happy feelings online.

This also underestimates just how fukking much people hate Trump. He almost got killed and his approval rating actually went down. People were just depressed they had to vote for Trump or Biden, and Biden wasn't moving them. A little bit of hope and optimism goes a long ways.

It's a dark timeline. People want to believe in something. It's not just falling in love with her. We just want to believe we can do better than what we were putting out there, and Kamala seems genuinely youthful and able to talk shyt to Trump, really hit the campaign trail, and make a case for herself.

People on the left were ready to get excited about anyone that wasn't an ancient person.

EDIT: People are also seeing how Trump and the Republicans have behaved the past 7-10 days and it's a huge turn off for normies. Normies truly do think Republican ideas are super weird and gross, and the messaging Kamala and co have been doing is effective.
also the excitement is that the democrats actually listened to voters for once and swapped the candidate

That responsive alone was enough to generate excitement

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Right, because Democrat voters are fickle voters. You're making my point for me. They need to fall in love. They need to be taken on a date and kissed on the forehead like hoes in order to get motivated.

They would not be this excited if someone like Mark Kelly or Andy Beshear was the nominee. It takes a certain type of person that checks the identity politics and star power boxes to get them excited the way you are describing. Kamala checks all the boxes.
I was voting blue no matter who. I didn't need anything. I just don't fukk with facism. I was prepared to vote for an actual Biden corpose if he passed before election day

Dem voters would definitely be super excited for anyone that wasn't 5 toes in the grave already.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
453499779_18343306453191324_8952819571536272118_n.jpg

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

and they cost us 150 billion. i can appreciate their contribution to the economy, but this "bragging about how much they pay in taxes" simply doesn't check out. that talking point can :camby:

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV

About ten years too late, but about fukking time.

yep.

TYT is wrong again, not trying to 'be like them' and 'we need to avoid identity politics'. because that's the loser shyt that gets you offed at the ballot box. hell, thats the same shyt that'll get you offed in prison. Leave that hyper progressive shyt alone not because theres anything wrong with wanting more, but because it turns you into a jaded whiny bytch and it's the whole reason why MAGA became a thing in the first place.

I'm glad the Dems are starting to thug shyt out again, even if a lot of it is online.