Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
yeah, i haven't understood that at all. i'm far less worried about michigan than any other swing state. biden won it by 150k votes :mindblown:

That neanderthal went to that first rally with Vance and basically just shyt on everything that Michigan was proud of, even the rural whites and their unions. We also didn't forget those agents he planted at the non-union shops last year at one of his 'rallies' when Shawn Fein and UAW was finishing up negotiations with the Big 3.

God what a stupid motherfukker. I'm actually not worried about Pennsylvania either but that ain't a popular opinion i'm sure. I really am a fan of Tim Walz old man swag strutting around every TV network like a peacock in heat but he's not a decided advantage in Pennsylvania and it not representing a battleground state so I see why he may not be the best for an electoral strategy, whereas Beshear (not even just Shapiro) brings in a comfortable victory for the Pennsyltucky crowd

Last edited:

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
The main reason Dems are excited is because the phrase "Republicans fall in line, Dems fall in love" is true. Dem voters have to be coddled, massaged and taken out to a spa like feminine hoes in order to be motivated to vote. They also like stars the same way normal people like Hollywood celebrities. Biden is and was not a star. Obama and Bill Clinton were stars that had an aura. Hillary Clinton was also a star, but that image was ruined partly due to her own doing.

Kamala is the perfect person they could fall in love with. She checks all the identity politics boxes that liberals get excited about and she's considered a star in the party.

To me, this is nothing. Just because Democrats are happy right now and there appears to be some kind of special feeling, that does not mean she's going to win. I would be very careful falling for this trap of over interpreting 'the feeling'.
It's not just a feeling though. Certain areas have had the DNC gone from hundreds of volunteers to thousands of volunteers. People are actually donating to her campaign grassroots and mobilizing. It's just only people posting memes and happy feelings online.

This also underestimates just how fukking much people hate Trump. He almost got killed and his approval rating actually went down. People were just depressed they had to vote for Trump or Biden, and Biden wasn't moving them. A little bit of hope and optimism goes a long ways.

It's a dark timeline. People want to believe in something. It's not just falling in love with her. We just want to believe we can do better than what we were putting out there, and Kamala seems genuinely youthful and able to talk shyt to Trump, really hit the campaign trail, and make a case for herself.

People on the left were ready to get excited about anyone that wasn't an ancient person.

EDIT: People are also seeing how Trump and the Republicans have behaved the past 7-10 days and it's a huge turn off for normies. Normies truly do think Republican ideas are super weird and gross, and the messaging Kamala and co have been doing is effective.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you worried about PA?

I’m not personally. we voted Fetterman over Oz two years ago. That tells me everything I need to know
i honestly can't call it :dead: because kamala CAN boost turnout in the cities, to make up all the biden votes i know she's gonna lose. i just don't know if it'll happen

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
It's not just a feeling though. Certain areas have had the DNC gone from hundreds of volunteers to thousands of volunteers. People are actually donating to her campaign grassroots and mobilizing. It's just only people posting memes and happy feelings online.

This also underestimates just how fukking much people hate Trump. He almost got killed and his approval rating actually went down. People were just depressed they had to vote for Trump or Biden, and Biden wasn't moving them. A little bit of hope and optimism goes a long ways.

It's a dark timeline. People want to believe in something. It's not just falling in love with her. We just want to believe we can do better than what we were putting out there, and Kamala seems genuinely youthful and able to talk shyt to Trump, really hit the campaign trail, and make a case for herself.

People on the left were ready to get excited about anyone that wasn't an ancient person.

EDIT: People are also seeing how Trump and the Republicans have behaved the past 7-10 days and it's a huge turn off for normies. Normies truly do think Republican ideas are super weird and gross, and the messaging Kamala and co have been doing is effective.
Right, because Democrat voters are fickle voters. You're making my point for me. They need to fall in love. They need to be taken on a date and kissed on the forehead like hoes in order to get motivated.

They would not be this excited if someone like Mark Kelly or Andy Beshear was the nominee. It takes a certain type of person that checks the identity politics and star power boxes to get them excited the way you are describing. Kamala checks all the boxes.