Daps
Man listen, throw in the towel :damn:
:why:

Nah. Do this
iu

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Kamala. you think the Dems are gonna primary her in '28, if she goes out and wins it this year :heh: not a chance in hell

and with Trump outta the picture, well. i think she loses that one
Nah she has that aura now, she'll kill the south primaries every time

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
You're slightly overestimating identity politics and underestimating how much people are just glad they have someone besides Trump or Biden to vote for.

The main reason Dems are excited isn't because of Kamala being female/black/Indian, it's because unlike Biden they think she actually might be able to win.
The main reason Dems are excited is because the phrase "Republicans fall in line, Dems fall in love" is true. Dem voters have to be coddled, massaged and taken out to a spa like feminine hoes in order to be motivated to vote. They also like stars the same way normal people like Hollywood celebrities. Biden is and was not a star. Obama and Bill Clinton were stars that had an aura. Hillary Clinton was also a star, but that image was ruined partly due to her own doing.

Kamala is the perfect person they could fall in love with. She checks all the identity politics boxes that liberals get excited about and she's considered a star in the party.

To me, this is nothing. Just because Democrats are happy right now and there appears to be some kind of special feeling, that does not mean she's going to win. I would be very careful falling for this trap of over interpreting 'the feeling'.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To me, this is nothing. Just because Democrats are happy right now and there appears to be some kind of special feeling, that does not mean she's going to win. I would be very careful falling for this trap of 'the feeling'.

It’s not just a “feeling”… it’s the donations, the increase in voter registrations, the uptick in polling, rally attendance, the desperation coming from Trump and Couchboy.

It can be both palpable and quantifiable. And this momentum can and will be maintained for 100 days.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
calm your diccs on MI, goddamn. Those are almost Trump in Oklahoma numbers. Although I'm at the point and I said this weeks ago that I'll concede my coli account if Kamala loses MI. It's not a battleground state at the moment.
yeah, i haven't understood that at all. i'm far less worried about michigan than any other swing state. biden won it by 150k votes :mindblown: