WHO WINS?

• Total voters

taker597

Superstar
Daps
it doesn't make sense for him, personally, at all

-if she wins, what the hell is his future? run for president in 2032? this guy is pretty much a lock to take over Casey's senate seat at worse
If she wins... Who is the Dem running for president in 2028?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
it doesn't make sense for him, personally, at all

-if she wins, what the hell is his future? run for president in 2032? this guy is pretty much a lock to take over Casey's senate seat at worse
Right. 2028 is open too. Like theres no point to rush. Just take Walz or Kelly and keep it moving

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Kamala. you think the Dems are gonna primary her in '28, if she goes out and wins it this year :heh: not a chance in hell

and with Trump outta the picture, well. i think she loses that one
So, what the fukk you even talking about 2032 like he wouldn't be waiting till 2032 anyways

Senate seats are so volatile

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I hope not. I don't see how it helps her win PA. I would think some voters would be upset because they would feel like he's ditching them for political ambitions after only being in office for 1.5 years. Plus, the focus would still be on her because of unique circumstances of her candidacy, not so much the VP pick.

Andy Beshear seems like the best choice to me. If Kamala loses, he can go back to finishing his term as Governor which expires on January 2027 and his political career will be over since he wouldn't be able to run in 2028 as a losing VP pick. And it's not like he would ever win an open primary anyway so he's an easy sacrifice for the party in terms of "talent".

The stakes are like this:

-If Kamala wins, Big Gretch and Gavin Newsom's Presidential ambitions are over. Because they would have to wait until 2032 and by then would have been out of office for 5 years, and would be much less relevant by then compared to their current national star power & peak that would end by the 2028 election cycle.

Shapiro can always wait until 2032 because if he's re-elected in 2026, his 2nd term would expire January 2031. If he's selected as the VP choice and she loses, his Presidential ambitions are also over. In 2028 and 2032.

Honestly, if Big Gretch and Gavin want to be President that bad, in theory they would be secretly hoping Kamala loses so they can run in 2028.