WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's banking on Mike Johnson and the House to not certify the results if he loses.

Is that feasible? I realize Johnson is a lame and there are some wingnuts in congress, but the majority would certify right?

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
If Ms. Harris continues to repeat economic facts without acknowledging most voters’ feelings, she will fail to address the mood of discontent that has her running just behind Mr. Trump in the polls. Low unemployment, robust job growth, rising wages — by the usual metrics, the economy has been a success during the Biden years. And yet inflation looms so large for voters that most disapprove of the president’s handling of the economy. Why? Because inflation is not merely about the price of eggs. Many voters experience it as an assault on their agency, a daily marker of their powerlessness: No matter how hard I work or how much I make, I can’t get ahead or even keep up.

She needs to rebrand it as corporate price gouging and greed

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He'd have much bigger problems than just violating parole.

Since he's currently a private citizen, if he is linked to any sort of involvement in a J6 like plot, his ass is probably being arrested and sent to jail like what happened with the leaders of Oath Keepers and Proud Boys. Maybe even treason charges.

Well said

Even if he loses and has no "power" he's already controlling the minds of millions upon millions of people who give him their money to pay his bills, a little more push from him and he'll have them in the streets...

Many republicans are “hold your nose and vote for Trump” or at least unenthused, a suburban dentist in North Carolina who passively votes for Trump isn’t going to risk his livelihood to fight in the streets

I am worried about the proud boys etc but a lot of those would be rioters are in prison from J6, I realize maga is loud but their numbers are relatively small

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Well said

Many republicans are “hold your nose and vote for Trump” or at least unenthused, a suburban dentist in North Carolina who passively votes for Trump isn’t going to risk his livelihood to fight in the streets

I am worried about the proud boys etc but a lot of those would be rioters are in prison from J6, I realize maga is loud but their numbers are relatively small
I'm not saying the people with good paying jobs will be the problem...

It's the uneducated, the low class loud mouth motherfukkers that will be a huge problem... and there are a lot of those!!!

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
The neoliberals praising Biden

This exposes how shyt the media is. They completely shytted on him for 4 straight weeks and wanted him to drop out, he does and now they want to praise. It reminds me of those bulwark dikkheads trying brand Biden as a hero for "saving Democracy" for dropping out.

That's snake shyt. They will be directly responsible for Trump's return.

Also, the age attacks does not stick to Trump. Because he has the energy of a madman and that overshadows him twisting words or saying stupid shyt about sharks.