WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Kamala can pull it off. She has different dynamics going for her and against her compared to Biden.

Pissed off women and minorities overcoming disinterested White men :hula: Midwestern White men and minorities overcoming disinterested Progressives.

But like other commentators have said, I don't see her losing Pennsylvania, Michigan or Georgia. Philadelphia, Detroit and Atlanta/Savannah are going to vote in droves for her and that's going to be too many votes for Trump to make up. I'm less sure about Wisconsin though :ehh:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DNC bump hasn’t even happened yet either.

Not take anything for granted at all it’s gonna be a close race sweating till the very last minute but the way the polls are moving if they continue to keep the foot on their necks she’s gonna win

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
Q: Viktor Orbán seized control of universities and put them in foundations that were run by his allies. He rewrote the Constitution, he neutered the courts, and he has tried to control the media. Is that what you're advocating for in the US?

JD Vance: I think he's made smart decisions that we could learn from in the United States

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali

images