WHO WINS?

• Total voters

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Beshear is 1A for me. Beshear is the most appealing to the voter that would be turned off from Kamala for superficial reasons
If we keeping it a buck they can be turned off that he is a nepo baby son of a governor. I think walz literally looks like their uncle and sounds like him too. Nit picking but I’m all in on walz

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
If we keeping it a buck they can be turned off that he is a nepo baby son of a governor. I think walz literally looks like their uncle and sounds like him too. Nit picking but I’m all in on walz
I like Walz too but he comes off like a liberal IMO. Beshear gives off the moderate vibe. I’m speaking very superficially here. I’d be fine with either one but I think the economically anxious might resonate more with Beshear if we keep it purely optics

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

They are 1a and 1b at this point. Anyone outside these two would be a miss.

Both should only be the top 2 candidates and the fact that Harris campaign going to take up until the day before or day of the convention gives both Walz and Beshar time to make the media rounds and the country get familiar with who they are.. Right now Walz is in the lead because 1. He hit the ground running grinding his foot on Trump neck and 2. He’s phrase of describing Maga as weird has been the go too insult on Maga

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Didn't seem to bother Kentucky voters since they voted him in twice.
That’s why I said I was nit picking. JD tried to hit him with that attack line. I just like walz better. Any of these top candidates I’m fine with. I think walz is better on the mic and the military, school teacher, labor, DGAF combo is legit