WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps
I don't understand the point of complaining about Elon and Twitter on Twitter, you either got to log off (which is what people should have done when he bought the platform) or shut the fukk up. Being a piece of shyt is in Elon's blood, finger wagging at him is not going to do anything.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
He's gonna have the Three Percenters, Proud Boys, etc. Try to pull some shyt. At least with Biden still in office the city will be prepared. January 6 2025 gonna be ugly unless trump is thoroughly trounced.
These mouth breathers are in for a world of hurt if they try their stunts against the national guard lmao.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I don't understand the point of complaining about Elon and Twitter on Twitter, you either got to log off (which is what people should have done when he bought the platform) or shut the fukk up. Being a piece of shyt is in Elon's blood, finger wagging at him is not going to do anything.
Yh Site is a lost cause

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:

This was posted earlier, but has any candidate this cycle had a positive favorable rating?

It was predictable and partially why I thought Kamala had the potential to be a sleeping giant. Anytime you would ask someone why they didn’t like Kamala prior to Biden stepping down they couldn’t give a legit reason. Her bad favorables were very flimsy and all she would need is a positive media push to change that.