WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Seeing more people speak up against elon, idk why people surprised though. He's a white supremacist, that comes before his ambitions even own companies. He's a a supposed EV, climate change, and AI regulation advocate and is donating to trump lmao

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
28 democrats (14 of them candidates). ok bitcoin pierre.
The starter pistol in the race to define and shape the Harris Administration has already been fired. This letter, paired with the reports about the Harris campaign making overtures to Wall Street and Big Tech signalling an openness to turning the corner from the Biden Administration's (somewhat) populist economic regime, is a big sign that the Obamaworld technocrats may be back in charge of the ship. The same Obamaworld technocrats who drove the party into the ground and created the conditions for Trump to win. Being open to crypto is a sign of terrible instincts.

If she continues down this path and/or chooses Shapiro or Kelly over Beshear or Walz, she risks losing the Coconut Mandate of Heaven :francis:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
I've got a feeling that we haven't seen his full extent yet...

He's about to unleash Comrade Donald and go full KGB

Even if he loses and has no "power" he's already controlling the minds of millions upon millions of people who give him their money to pay his bills, a little more push from him and he'll have them in the streets...

I need Hugh Jackman and Ryan Reynolds to come protect my house since I live in a neighborhood of republiscums

Yea I think he was scratching the surface with his first run. He can’t be allowed to get in power again. He’s trying to be a dictator.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
On the bright side Trump is reminding the world everyday how much of a pos he is. Even the crayon eating Americans like @mastermind can't avoid it

I think yall in for a rude awakening. White people don’t give a shyt if Trump is a dummy as long as he does what they want him to.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I've got a feeling that we haven't seen his full extent yet...

He's about to unleash Comrade Donald and go full KGB

Even if he loses and has no "power" he's already controlling the minds of millions upon millions of people who give him their money to pay his bills, a little more push from him and he'll have them in the streets...

I need Hugh Jackman and Ryan Reynolds to come protect my house since I live in a neighborhood of republiscums
the truth is more complex…it looks like Israel was using parts of the 2016 hack to hide behind Russia’s hacks

we have major questions about the hunter biden issue too...

even @FAH1223 could learn a thing or two...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The starter pistol in the race to define and shape the Harris Administration has already been fired. This letter, paired with the reports about the Harris campaign making overtures to Wall Street and Big Tech signalling an openness to turning the corner from the Biden Administration's (somewhat) populist economic regime, is a big sign that the Obamaworld technocrats may be back in charge of the ship. The same Obamaworld technocrats who drove the party into the ground and created the conditions for Trump to win. Being open to crypto is a sign of terrible instincts.

If she continues down this path and/or chooses Shapiro or Kelly over Beshear or Walz, she risks losing the Coconut Mandate of Heaven :francis:

hope this is just hot air

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It was predictable and partially why I thought Kamala had the potential to be a sleeping giant. Anytime you would ask someone why they didn’t like Kamala prior to Biden stepping down they couldn’t give a legit reason. Her bad favorables were very flimsy and all she would need is a positive media push to change that.

Pretty much goes back to what I was saying earlier in the thread before Biden dropped out.

Trump and Biden's numbers are baked in at this point and have little room to change, whereas Kamala had a lot of room to grow. I still think she's the underdog currently but if Kamala loses then Biden was going to lose anyway.

Seeing more people speak up against elon, idk why people surprised though. He's a white supremacist, that comes before his ambitions even own companies. He's a a supposed EV, climate change, and AI regulation advocate and is donating to trump lmao

Yeah, I mean he wasted 44 billion buying Twitter for no other reason than to make it more friendly to racists. Shyt is ingrained.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
If Ms. Harris continues to repeat economic facts without acknowledging most voters’ feelings, she will fail to address the mood of discontent that has her running just behind Mr. Trump in the polls. Low unemployment, robust job growth, rising wages — by the usual metrics, the economy has been a success during the Biden years. And yet inflation looms so large for voters that most disapprove of the president’s handling of the economy. Why? Because inflation is not merely about the price of eggs. Many voters experience it as an assault on their agency, a daily marker of their powerlessness: No matter how hard I work or how much I make, I can’t get ahead or even keep up.

Last edited: