WHO WINS?

• Total voters

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Also people are severely underestimating the impact of the roll back of Roe v Wade on this election. The Handmaiden's Tale shyt is a little too close for comfort for both men and women who don't want this kinda of future.
As a human of the female variety, does this motivate you or any in your orbit to go to the polls:lupe:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I don’t have all the answers but I can certainly spot the wrong conclusions. I’ve answered this repeatedly for months. I don’t think anyone who showed up to vote for 2020 Biden doesn’t show up to vote for Kamala unless she seriously has unforced errors. This campaign was about Biden bleeding votes, not Trump gaining any. The answer is the same thing it is for Democrats in every election - turnout. Moreover, Kamala has an online army that can combat MAGA lies and overzealous online supporters that Biden didn’t have. She already has all the wings of the party behind her. Democrats only lose national elections when they have internal beef. Unless you somehow believe that black people and young people will somehow not show up to directly to vote against Trump again.

Trump is an awful candidate. A literal prosecutor and a southern governor versus Trump and Vance works. Kamala already has people creating viral videos to combat the claims about her record in CA. Democrats have been cooking Republicans in every televised forum all year (all but the guy at the top). All Kamala has to do is run the Michigan ball control offense.
So feelings. Not data.

Thanks.

I just wanted yall to finally come and say it. You're gambling.

That's okay. Now get to work convincing people to vote for her because this is what you wanted or convinced yourself is what was needed.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So feelings. Not data.

Thanks.

I just wanted yall to finally come and say it. You're gambling.

That's okay. Now get to work convincing people to vote for her because this is what you wanted or convinced yourself is what was needed.
I agree with you, but this is what we are dealing with now. Obama and Pelosi. did this.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I agree with you, but this is what we are dealing with now. Obama and Pelosi. did this.
What we find ourselves in now is a situation where people who wanted Biden off the ticket trying to explain to people who were always going to vote dem why they should he on board instead of trying to court the people you felt necessitated this change.

I have no issue being wrong here, but I believe you have a harder chance convincing voters to do something new than you do convincing them to do what they've already done before.

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era

giphy.gif

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
As a human of the female variety, does this motivate you or any in your orbit to go to the polls:lupe:
I was going to go regardless but I'm motivated now to bring 10-20 people along with me lol. I have friends already talking about organizing voting sleepovers and caravan parties. I don't think people understand how much this is energizing and galvanizing all sorts of people from different demographics, but especially WOC.