WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
What we find ourselves in now is a situation where people who wanted Biden off the ticket trying to explain to people who were always going to vote dem why they should he on board instead of trying to court the people you felt necessitated this change.

I have no issue being wrong here, but I believe you have a harder chance convincing voters to do something new than you do convincing them to do what they've already done before.
How do you think the dem party activates the youth, single issue, unmotivated and uninformed centrists?

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I was going to go regardless but I'm motivated now to bring 10-20 people along with me lol. I have friends already talking about organizing voting sleepovers and caravan parties. I don't think people understand how much this is energizing and galvanizing all sorts of people from different demographics, but especially WOC.
That’s what’s up. :salute:

@the cac mamba maybe the black women zoom and anecdotal stories like this will give you a small taste of why not ignoring black women may be a good thing :mjgrin:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
giphy.gif

Ja probably gonna be on board too :manny:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
How do you think the dem party activates the youth, single issue, unmotivated and uninformed centrists?
If the youth aren't activated over Healthcare, reproductive rights, and not living under right wing facism then nothing will activate them.

Bernie tried twice to activate them over populist policy and failed both times.

They don't care, their parents are doing okay and grandma gonna give them the house. :mjlol:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
75mm on less than 24 hours and you got delusional biden boys talking about " bu bu bu feelings" :mjlol: this most energetic the party has been in years
Most of us saw Biden needed to go before the election cycle. He barely beat Trump under much better conditions for him when he was a stronger candidate. No way was a barely reaching 40% approval rating usually in the 30s Biden going to be able to do the same.

Kamala could win. I don't think she's a lock to or even the favorite but I think she could put it together and win. She has my vote.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I'm hoping the convention is a spectacle (in a good way). Bring in Obama, Taylor Swift, Beyonce, Denzel, Clooney, Oprah. All the cultural icons.
The convention has to be a coronation more than a debate.

I have no faith in dems pulling it off correctly.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
If the youth aren't activated over Healthcare, reproductive rights, and not living under right wing facism then nothing will activate them.

Bernie tried twice to activate them over populist policy and failed both times.

They don't care, their parents are doing okay and grandma gonna give them the house. :mjlol:
so so fukking true.