WHO WINS?

• Total voters

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I’ve come around to the fact that Andy has to be the guy. I didn’t realize some of the ramifications of picking other people on their local politics. Like I didn’t realize that you get an Arizona special election in 2026 if you pick Mark Kelly. Andy is the only move that has no effect on current Democratic power.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Please don’t fight yall. This is what they want. We need to keep our focus on Trump :mjcry:
No. I'm tired of these sassy ass nikkas who try and use slang (incorrectly) to seem cooler or more in touch than they are.

I ain't ever gonna respect a man who asked his account to be banned because a forum was too much.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Despite how you feel, as a part of my Job I work directly with Jamie Dimon.
Starbucks barista at the JPMorgan Chase cafeteria handing Dimon his morning latte

lebron-james.gif

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
If somebody won't vote for a woman off GP, then it is unlikely they would vote Democrat anyway. You get that right?
Not really. Independent voters have a mind of their own. Some would easily vote for a male Democrat.

You will find this out the hard way when front line white union people who were going to vote for Biden, do not vote for Harris.

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
So it's Kamala, right? She's inevitable, word to Thanos....

Or do we have to wait until George Clooney, big money, and the Pod Save crew tell us who our nominee is?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Not really. Independent voters have a mind of their own. Some would easily vote for a male Democrat.

You will find this out the hard way when front line white union people who were going to vote for Biden, do not vote for Harris.
These people don't interact with people outside their bubble

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
@No1 I'm still waiting on you to tell us your path to success.

You got all the answers, but you don't when you're asked.
I don’t have all the answers but I can certainly spot the wrong conclusions. I’ve answered this repeatedly for months. I don’t think anyone who showed up to vote for 2020 Biden doesn’t show up to vote for Kamala unless she seriously has unforced errors. This campaign was about Biden bleeding votes, not Trump gaining any. The answer is the same thing it is for Democrats in every election - turnout. Moreover, Kamala has an online army that can combat MAGA lies and overzealous online supporters that Biden didn’t have. She already has all the wings of the party behind her. Democrats only lose national elections when they have internal beef. Unless you somehow believe that black people and young people will somehow not show up to directly to vote against Trump again.

Trump is an awful candidate. A literal prosecutor and a southern governor versus Trump and Vance works. Kamala already has people creating viral videos to combat the claims about her record in CA. Democrats have been cooking Republicans in every televised forum all year (all but the guy at the top). All Kamala has to do is run the Michigan ball control offense.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
If somebody won't vote for a woman off GP, then it is unlikely they would vote Democrat anyway. You get that right?
Also people are severely underestimating the impact of the roll back of Roe v Wade on this election. The Handmaiden's Tale shyt is a little too close for comfort for both men and women who don't want this kinda of future.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
People that keep saying a woman can’t win. Hillary had like 25 years of negativity, Comey, shytty campaign that took the rust belt for granted. And barely lost. Without Comey and a competent campaign she wins.
Hillary won the popular vote. It’s like people forget that America voted for a black man and then a woman for 12 straight years. She literally lost because of poor turnout in the Midwest equaling an electoral college L. @wire28 will tell you that Democrats now have all prongs of power in Michigan. The Midwest has been electing Democrats for state-wide and federal office whenever they get a chance for 4 straight years. People need to stop worrying about those who will never vote for you and get your own people out.