WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Last I checked you needed Independents to win elections.

Hillary lost Independents. Biden won them.

Be naive about white people at your own risk.

Hillary had been scaring Republicans and independents for 20+ years prior to the 2016 election. She made mistakes that could have easily been avoided (i.e. going to PA, Michigan, and Wisconsin more).

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Hillary had been scaring Republicans and independents for 20+ years prior to the 2016 election. She made mistakes that could have easily been avoided (i.e. going to PA, Michigan, and Wisconsin more).
My hope is that some women that voted for Trump then are on some “won’t make that mistake again” shyt.

Young new women voters should be in the bag due to the potential to have bodily autonomy ripped away

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
My hope is that some women that voted for Trump then are on some “won’t make that mistake again” shyt.

Young new women voters should be in the bag due to the potential to have bodily autonomy ripped away

This also. 2016 Trump didn't really have a political record to run on (outside of random endorsements and being given right wing talking points). He does now and it's toxic to most people that have common sense.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last I checked you needed Independents to win elections.

Hillary lost Independents. Biden won them.

Be naive about white people at your own risk.
There's less of a stigma around woman leaders in 2024 than 2016. Hillary crawled so Kamala could run. In fact I feel like Kamala winning will give the country closure for how badly we got it wrong in 2016. There's something very symbolic about all of this. People are excited to defeat Trump again.

Also, Hillary/ the Clintons had their own baggage. She still won the popular vote. And this was when Trump was an unknown entity politically, he's become far more polarizing and questionable since then. Only his base likes him now. He's not exactly pulling in a ton of independents either.

I fundamentally understand your concerns but comparing where were eight years ago to where we are now is virtually irrelevant. The entire political and social climate is different.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The irony of you typing this sentence. :russ:

I feel like playing that part of God Did where Hov said he feels like Farrakhan talking to Chris Wallace every time you post ever since Joe dropped.
Despite how you feel, as a part of my Job I work directly with Jamie Dimon.

You're an attorney, but they won't even let you argue the cases in court. I see why :umad:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Talk about elite like trump doesn't have 60 billionaires backing him for tax cuts and no regulations:skip:
Mans is spending 45 million a month on Trump. He big mad.
I make sure everyone I know votes for Kamala in November just to see this racist Boer have a major meltdown
The self victimization of billionaires should be studied :deadrose:
Didn't this square got Epstein on him?
I'd say he need to be chin checked but he barely has a chin
aXnmDDv_460s.jpg

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
It actually is enough to win an election, Republicans do great when democrats aren't excited and don't vote.
nikka shut up. Biden had a record setting haul after the debate.

Fundraising does not equate to success

Especially in a scenario when big donors foot the bill.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
There's less of a stigma around woman leaders in 2024 than 2016. Hillary crawled so Kamala could run. In fact I feel like Kamala winning will give the country closure for how badly we got it wrong in 2016. There's something very symbolic about all of this. People are excited to defeat Trump again.

Also, Hillary/ the Clintons had their own baggage. She still won the popular vote. And this was when Trump was an unknown entity politically, he's become far more polarizing and questionable since then. Only his base likes him now. He's not exactly pulling in a ton of independents either.

I fundamentally understand your concerns but comparing where were eight years ago to where we are now is virtually irrelevant. The entire political and social climate is different.

There are still thousands of people, white men and women in particular who will not vote for a woman to be President. That has not changed from 8 years ago. Add to the fact that she's not white? No perfect VP white choice and white husband can save her. Because the focus is on her. Not them.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
@No1 I'm still waiting on you to tell us your path to success.

You got all the answers, but you don't when you're asked.