WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You need independents but you need minorities and young people energetic and engaged
The Republican Party is a minoriyy party. Trump lost the popular vote by 7 million last time. If you have a candidate who can energize people, the Republican lose every time because they just don’t have the numbers.

Now that we have removed the albatross weighing us down, let’s go kick this fat fukk in the teeth.

I’m about to send some shekels to ActBlue. I challenge you liberal turds who have been talking all that shyt to me to do the same. put your money where your big mouth were. :dame:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I have no issue being wrong here, but I believe you have a harder chance convincing voters to do something new than you do convincing them to do what they've already done before.
I feel like there are election climates that call for something new.

Obama came in after 8 years of Bush-Iraq-Afghan and trounced McCain and Hillary who he saw both had war votes he didn’t have to defend.

Biden beat the incumbent Trump by putting together a coalition of voters that would be hard to put together again. The steadier hand of a seasoned statesmen after Trump.

I’m not 100% sure what the climate is but the project 25, abortion, Supreme Court makes me think everyone was looking for someone to fight the next decade and Biden looked like he had 2 years left

Last edited:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I feel like there are election climates that call for something new.

Obama came in after 8 years of Bush-Iraq-Afghan and trounced McCain and Hillary who he

saw both had war votes he didn’t have to defend.

Biden beat the incumbent Trump by putting together a coalition of voters that would be hard to put together again. The steadier hand of a seasoned statesmen after Trump.

I’m not 100% sure what the climate is but the project 25, abortion, Supreme Court makes me think everyone was looking for someone to fight the next decade and Biden looked like he had 2 years left
this might actually be the right climate for a woman. they seem to be more in the crosshairs than most. conservative women might not see it because they think their men will protect them.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
The Republican Party is a minoriyy party. Trump lost the popular vote by 7 million last time. If you have a candidate who can energize people, the Republican lose every time because they just don’t have the numbers.

Now that we have removed the albatross weighing us down, let’s go kick this fat fukk in the teeth.

I’m about to send some shekels to ActBlue. I challenge you liberal turds who have been talking all that shyt to me to do the same. put your money where your big mouth were. :dame:
I already did last night :ufdup:

Vote blue, no matter who :mjgrin:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps

c1hU1Rj.jpg

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Republican are low-key pretty afraid of Swift. They didn't spend month trying to slander her over her flight miles for no reason.

everything she touches to gold. she can bring in hundreds of thousands progressive, young female voters. the more this thing shakes out the more I like the optics of a strong african african woman running against a creepy old convicted felon. MAGA doesnt want this fade

lib123

All Star
Daps
There are still thousands of people, white men and women in particular who will not vote for a woman to be President. That has not changed from 8 years ago. Add to the fact that she's not white? No perfect VP white choice and white husband can save her. Because the focus is on her. Not them.

Not to mention the huge growth in Hispanic voters from 8 years, many of whom come from male-dominant cultures. Trump was already able to grow his Hispanic support from 2016 to 2020. This will accelerate that growth.