WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
love the resurgent enthusiasm on the democratic side, as well as the obvious fear and concern among the maga crowd.

who knew i’d be rooting for kopmala.

:mjgrin:
trump's entire campaign is based on crying about "bidenflation". he's in shambles right now

i still wish we would pivot to someone totally unaffiliated. it's right there :mjcry:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That’s a big assumption. These old blue collar men that Biden “brought home” last election are just the type to not be interested in voting for a woman. And you’re giving too much credit to the average American voter to assume they’re making any calculus about what happens after Election Day (ie Kamala finishing a term for Biden)

We'll see, but I'm skeptical about how many of these types would vote Biden anyway :manny:

Even if Kamala loses a few of them, she might be able to make up for it by boosting turnout from other demographics Biden was losing support from (young voters, black voters, etc.).

Biden won Wisconsin by 20,000 votes.

The black progressive Senate candidate lost to a racist conspiracy theorist Senator by 27,000 votes. Meanwhile the moderate Democrat Governor won re-election by 90,000 votes. Both happened in the same 2022 election.

It is a very white state. Her endorsement means nothing. She will be treated like the black Senate candidate.

That might be true, but the Dems can win without WI. Like I said, this is the most doable map IMO -

2AZZZ.png

They basically need to focus on keeping MI, PA, and AZ. If Dems can keep those three states they win, otherwise it's probably a wrap.

If they can keep NV, WI, or GA (long shot) that's great but MI/PA/AZ will decide the election.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
We'll see, but I'm skeptical about how many of these types would vote Biden anyway :manny:

Even if Kamala loses a few of them, she might be able to make up for it by boosting turnout from other demographics Biden was losing support from (young voters, black voters, etc.).

That might be true, but the Dems can win without WI. Like I said, this is the most doable map IMO -

2AZZZ.png

They basically need to focus on keeping MI, PA, and AZ. If Dems can keep those three states they win, otherwise it's probably a wrap.

If they can keep NV, WI, or GA (long shot) that's great but MI/PA/AZ will decide the election.
Biden did great with young voters and black voters last election. You need the swing voters to flip the states most at risk, all you need to do with the black vote is not depress it, but it doesn’t give the win.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
This is a crazy pace of fundraising

I just talked to my dad who was hoping Biden would stand down. He was happy and said he’s in for Kamala

Is your dad registered in MI WI or PA by chance ? :sadcam:

Also crazy for my nikkas in PG voting black women straight down ballot with Harris and alsobrooks :whew:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Is your dad registered in MI WI or PA by chance ? :sadcam:

Also crazy for my nikkas in PG voting black women straight down ballot with Harris and alsobrooks :whew:
Nope. MD.

He’s all in on for Angela.

I have to convince my uncles not to vote Hogan.