WHO WINS?

• Total voters

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Y’all gotta be shytting me. All of a suddenly race isnt gonna be a problem for kamala. :mjlol: All my years as a black woman say otherwise
The fearmongering is about to reach a new high but I don’t think Kamala race will get people to back Trump that aren’t maga

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Some of ya’ll love donors like you think that money is your’s.

:mjlol:

Is there any news about what if the progressives are endorsing her? she’s cribbing a lot from Joe, which makes sense with the time left, I am hoping his progressive stance is one of them

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Is there any news about what if the progressives are endorsing her? she’s cribbing a lot from Joe, which makes sense with the time left, I am hoping his progressive stance is one of them
if you dont like the power of the donors then it was Biden’s responsibility to not lose the backing of the actual voters who lost confidence in him

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

The Congressional Progressive Caucus chair, Pramila Jayapal, has endorsed her. Also, some "Squad" members like Omar & Pressley.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:

Doesn’t she have like a 90%+ progressive senate voting record

And co-sponsored Medicare for all

that guy

Superstar
Daps
this is historically untrue. if black people vote in mi/pa, the democratic candidate wins those states.

and, it’s a completely different dynamic than any in the past. black men, knowing the alternative is literally an american hitler, aren’t going to sit out this election.

yall need to have some more respect for black people’s intelligence. we understand the gravity of this race and how dire a trump win would be for our community.

:unimpressed:
You can’t be serious

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Doesn’t she have like a 90%+ progressive senate voting record

And co-sponsored Medicare for all
Yep, she has a quite encouraging Senate career from a progressive perspective. Obviously it's a different altitude at the Presidential level, so we'll have to be cautious, but cautiously optimistic is a fair tone to strike imo based on her Senate record. And this isn't a normal election where progressives and leftists can afford to be so choosy, Trump is a massive polarization engine that can make a lot of normal progressive bugaboos go away for the time being. I've seen a bunch of leftists already becoming coconut-pilled. In fact, leftists in general were more supportive of Kamala's nomination post-debate than centrists.