WHO WINS?

• Total voters

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Congressional Progressive Caucus chair, Pramila Jayapal, has endorsed her. Also, some "Squad" members like Omar & Pressley.

I would assume Bernie and AOC will endorse Kamala as well...

Whether "progressives" and 'leftists" will show up and vote now that the genocidal maniac Biden is gone your guess is as good as mine

I would assume it's time to put the pedal to the metal however as Trump can get us to a post capitalist society faster.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Not true.

A black/indian woman now becomes a bigger problem in the minds of white voters than Trump being a convicted felon & criminal that tried to overthrow the government. White people will always choose their whiteness if it makes them feel more personally comfortable.

The Dems are fukk ups that cannot be counted on to do anything right. They can have all the unity in the world and still lose. Because they suck at politics.
Just an FYI, this is racist.

Concern trolling for racists is fukking racist.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's why you get a Shapiro or andy. You need a strong ticket in the rust belt. You gwt Obama even biden doing consistent rally. Only Michigan WI and PA is my concerns bow that biden is off the ticket. I think dems can protect NV and AZ with kamala

Honestly Michigan should be in the bag for Dems. They not voting for Trump and his loon VP.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Biden won Wisconsin by 20,000 votes.

The black progressive Senate candidate lost to a racist conspiracy theorist Senator by 27,000 votes. Meanwhile the moderate Democrat Governor won re-election by 90,000 votes. Both happened in the same 2022 election.

It is a very white state. Her endorsement means nothing. She will be treated like the black Senate candidate.
Where are you from fam? You have a penchant for telling nikkas about the places they actually live