WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Honestly Michigan should be in the bag for Dems. They not voting for Trump and his loon VP.
Trump's labor record should bury him in this state. What he said at his last rally should be the extra dirt on top. That speech was a disaster. Attacking Shawn Fain, Gov. Whitmer, the UAW, and unions was a stupid choice.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps

harris-tty-ag-portrait-rdx-jef-201109_1604958732615_sl_11x14_1600.jpg

:noah:

I mean she is kinda a bad older bytch :yeshrug:

Hopefully that'll give her a 1% bump

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Biden did great with young voters and black voters last election. You need the swing voters to flip the states most at risk, all you need to do with the black vote is not depress it, but it doesn’t give the win.

Last election is last election tho, if Biden was in the same situation as in 2020 none of this would be happening. Biden has already lost a lot of support from young and black voters since then, especially due to Gaza. Had he stayed on the ballot the black and young vote definitely would've been depressed.

There are people in this thread who wouldn't vote for Biden (due to Gaza) but will vote for Harris. I was only going to vote for Biden myself due to being in a swing state.

Kamala might be able to get back some of that support :manny: we'll see but she has room to grow