What you see, is what you get
Daps
Screenshot-2024-09-24-12-08-55-331-2.jpg

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
calling to eliminate the filibuster for Roe is interesting. doubt it'll ever happen, but i wonder what the effect on this race is

it only "scares" republicans, because they don't have any actual laws they want to pass, so they can't really use it :dead: what are they gonna do? increase access and legalizing of guns nationally is the most tangible thing i can see them doing, but that will turn off a lot of suburban voters

they'll never have 50 votes to make abortion illegal, so that's out. republicans just don't have any policy besides cutting taxes, and installing extremist judges

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
calling to eliminate the filibuster for Roe is interesting. doubt it'll ever happen, but i wonder what the effect on this race is

it only "scares" republicans, because they don't have any actual laws they want to pass, so they can't really use it :dead: what are they gonna do? increase access and legalizing of guns nationally is the most tangible thing i can see them doing, but that will turn off a lot of suburban voters

they'll never have 50 votes to make abortion illegal, so that's out. republicans just don't have any policy besides cutting taxes, and installing extremist judges
extremist judges is what got us in this position in the first place. that's not something small.