• Total voters

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
for anyone who's against a brokered convention, and mini primary;

are you not gonna vote for whoever the convention nominates, against donald trump? :jbhmm: so why do you think other democrats won't?
The more chaotic things look the more stable the GQP looks to independents.

If Jospeh Robinette decides to ride off into the sunset a hero, they need to just coronate Kamala and KIM.

Hopefully our economically anxious neighbors can ignore her melanin and vote for her in November. We can worry about 2028 when we get there.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He doing a reverse nap…
i'm not gonna put my head in the sand, and blindly dikkride an 82 year old man who exposed himself as being unfit for the job. i haven't said anything that sitting US Democrat Senators aren't saying

your "biden wins 330 electoral votes" prediction is gonna age like lindsay lohan :mjlol:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
You are really getting your hopes up man :russ: IDGAF either way as long as people rally behind whoever is the D in November but he may also just be getting more free ad time with these interviews

Yup. Make no mistake, if Biden is the nominee I will vote for him without hesitation. My mom was volunteering at the local DNC yesterday lol, she's all in for Biden or Kamala. Winning is the most important thing.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
i'm not gonna put my head in the sand, and blindly dikkride an 82 year old man who exposed himself as being unfit for the job. i haven't said anything that sitting US Democrat Senators aren't saying

your "biden wins 330 electoral votes" prediction is gonna age like lindsay lohan :mjlol:

:mjlol: You can just say, "I won't support Biden."

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Putting heads in the sand? Or you just flooding the thread with unverified accounts and random tweets as if it’s it’s facts… Man’s here is literally posting bots :mjlol:

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Putting heads in the sand? Or you just flooding the thread with unverified accounts and random tweets if it’s it’s facts… Man’s here is literally posting bots :mjlol:
and when the facts are presented, you just whine that they can't be true :mjlol:so what's the difference?

"biden can't look old and like shyt on that video, it must be a cheap fake"
"biden can't be losing every fukking poll in america right now, the polls are just fake"
"sitting Democrats aren't calling for Biden to step down publicly, for the first time since richard nixon"

get the fukk outta here :laff: