WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
@Wargames do you not realize Biden was losing before the debate and the party wanted him to use it to prove to voters he could do the job? Did they guys in here mad at @FAH1223 lead you to believe otherwise? Are you tangentially in contact with anyone in the Democratic Party apparatus? You are talking about the voters he didn’t lose, when the point was to GAIN back his voters.

MANS HAS BEEN LOSING ALL YEAR b. You guys are doing that tried and true losing strategy of being mad at voters when that shyt has never worked. Voters are, who they are. We don’t get a new American population. That’s shyt you do before the election through organizing. All you can do is shift their perception and when you find that someone can’t- you get someone else. Do you know what we were saying internally in 2016 about Hillary behind the scenes? “No matter what we do, people just don’t like her.” You’re talking about news outlets when mans has his own party coming out and telling son to be out - something none of us have seen in our lifetimes. You think the Democratic leadership is reacting to NY Times op-eds b? They’re reacting to a Democratic candidate for president being down in the polls at this juncture for the first time in 30 years.
:mjlol: :scust:

TRASH

This nikka believes in "polls"

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
no, and i find it disgusting that that would even be a consideration. this is about beating donald trump, not kamala's feelings

kamala didn't WIN vice president. it's not like she came in second in 2020. and she didn't win a primary in 2024. so she's owed less than nothing, as far as the '24 nomination, or any nomination. her job = stepping in if something happens to biden; that's it
If you switch from her the donation money that was going to be a bytch to keep even if she was the nominee is effectively gone. Not to mention the ad buys and if she isn’t the nominee the democrats are for sure infighting to figure out who is.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

I just don't get what Biden is doing. He hasn't done a single thing that makes me think wow he's really fighting to stay alive. Tomorrow is the press conference...if he flubs that, as he probably will...this is gonna get even worse. Seems obvious the senate is waiting for the weekend and then the dam will break.

If he doesn’t flub, What do you think is the play then and what are the chances of a democrat victory in November?

Smalley Biggs

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Seems obvious the senate is waiting for the weekend and then the dam will break.

I’m sure it’s already been mentioned but the Republican convention is next week. They’re gonna have their entire convention without even knowing for sure who they’re running against. That doesn’t help them at all. And I’m sure some of the strategy involved in picking their VP had to do with Kamala being the VP. I think you may see them wait until after the Republican convention is over to make the move if they’re gonna make it.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
If he doesn’t flub, What do you think is the play then and what are the chances of a democrat victory in November?
Honestly...I kinda feel like everything has been planned. From having a debate in June (earliest I remember a presidential debate being) to the way this Thursday press conference was scheduled last week....it really feels like someone is setting up stages of a process they know Biden can't clear. And I think they know we'll see the same thing on Thursday that we saw during the debate. I genuinely think someone is trying to gently ease him out the door while also ensuring Biden believes he has a chance to save himself. He had 8 days to prep for the debate. He's had a week to prep for this press conference. I don't think he can avoid flubbing it because he just doesn't seem capable of speaking coherently at this stage.

Multiple senators have come out today saying he needs to go, or saying he needs to do what's best for the country. This isn't like an athlete having a bad game, who then has an opportunity to redeem himself next week. I just don't see him having the capacity to do it.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It took damn near lifting the earth off its axis to get this man out of office the last time. Record votes, record turnout and Trump still got over 70 million votes.

I hate the man. But he's got a base baked in that won't turn on him until he dies. These folks are willing to pass out in scorching heat out or be left in freezing cold for this man.
not only does Trump have his base, but he has millions of swing voters and independents who think he was better for their pocketbook. and they're willing to ignore the stupid shyt trump says and does, if they think it'll make a trip to the gas station/grocery store cheaper. that's why the "dam broke" after the debate; it was literally that percentage throwing up their hands with biden, saying "enough of this fukkin administration. i'm done. this guy can't even speak"