WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bro that is a random conservative tweet site.
who gives a fukk? is that not entirely true? it's gonna be pretty fukking embarrassing to have to turn around in a month and say "hey, disregard everything we truthfully told you about biden a month ago"

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly...I kinda feel like everything has been planned. From having a debate in June (earliest I remember a presidential debate being) to the way this Thursday press conference was scheduled last week....it really feels like someone is setting up stages of a process they know Biden can't clear.

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
an open convention sounds fukkin terrible, no one is going to be happy. just pick someone who has the best chance and move forward. fukk biden if he does step down at this point, nikka did all that posturing and holding the process up just to fall back

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
an open convention sounds fukkin terrible, no one is going to be happy.
no one is happy now :bryan:

you don't think there will be a collective sense of relief if the convention just picks someone in their 50s that people can vote for as a reasonable alternative to trump? that every single democrat Senator and Congressman gets behind, and endorses?

who are these democrats who are gonna stay home if biden is replaced? because let me tell you about all the fukkin swing voters that we'll pick up :dead:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

I think he'll announce he's dropping out on Monday folks. It's (probably) over...

Press conference tomorrow, NATO summit over the weekend (including standing ovations, salutes, hugs, etc) followed by Biden bowing out Monday night and blowing up the RNC's first night lol. Sounds good to me.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

I think he'll announce he's dropping out on Monday folks. It's (probably) over...

Press conference tomorrow, NATO summit over the weekend (including standing ovations, salutes, hugs, etc) followed by Biden bowing out Monday night and blowing up the RNC's first night lol. Sounds good to me.

It's Austin, Biden probably going to focus on Hurricane Beryl's damage to Houston as Greg Abbott is in South Korea.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

You are really getting your hopes up man :russ: IDGAF either way as long as people rally behind whoever is the D in November but he may also just be getting more free ad time with these interviews