WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of the funniest things about this is the squad being one of the warlords biggest supporters further all of this

Somebody make it make sense :dead:

The all stars on here confused as hell
they coalesced around the warlord of israel, because he demonstrated how unfit he is to be president :mjlol: i'm still baffled by it

all the Lose For Gazans in here want to replace biden. you would think the squad would too :dahell: this is their chance to call for it

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
I'm now seeing how all this poll denialism and mainstream media bashing is priming the pump for Resistance Libs to not accept the election results if/when Trump legitimately wins :francis:

Imagine Blue MAGA storming the Capitol and chanting "Hang Kamala Harris" on charges of disloyalty, gunning for Democratic Senators and Reps who flipped on Biden :mjlol:

History rhymes :whew:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
they coalesced around the warlord of israel, because he demonstrated how unfit he is to be president :mjlol: i'm still baffled by it

all the Lose For Gazans in here want to replace biden. you would think the squad would too :dahell: this is their chance to call for it

Gonna pull a white mamba here

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Because this is about their political future. Why get in the fray for this? Let the centrists fight amongst themselves. It will be the senators and congressmen in the Great Lakes and plains that will have to explain and defend if Trump is elected. You can be sure those who called for Biden to leave will get primaried in 2026.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
One of the funniest things about this is the squad being one of the warlords biggest supporters through all of this

Somebody make it make sense :dead:

The all stars on here confused as hell
Bruh Biden isn’t a warlord and lowkey the squad the democrats with the least amount of AIPAC influence…

:hubie:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
This is getting very very choppy.

Democracts are eating themselves.

You have the major factors of politics colliding, the performance of the presidency, the big donors, the well trusted advisors, and the media all tearing into each other.