WHO WINS?

• Total voters

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Good friend of our family, their daughter. She's young, beautiful, college degree and works in HR and she came out saying she will vote for trump. Floored me because I used to talk to her all the time and she never once showed any indication she was a trumper or would stoop to voting for such a creature.
While most of my family supports Kamala and Democrats, there are few idiots who support or like Trump (thankfully some of them don't vote).

I have a cousin that likes Trump simply because she thinks that he's "funny". That's it :francis:

Other bullsh!t that I have heard from the Trumpers in my fam are:

"Democrats only care about gay people"

"Kamala locked up Black men, Trump did XYZ for Black people"

"Obama did nothing for us; Kamala won't do anything either"

"I heard that Kamala's dad isn't Black"

It's so frustrating :snoop:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
While most of my family supports Kamala and Democrats, there are few idiots who support or like Trump (thankfully some of them don't vote).

I have a cousin that likes Trump simply because she thinks that he's "funny". That's it :francis:

Other bullsh!t that I have heard from the Trumpers in my fam are:

"Democrats only care about gay people"

"Kamala locked up Black men, Trump did XYZ for Black people"

"Obama did nothing for us; Kamala won't do anything either"

"I heard that Kamala's dad isn't Black"

It's so frustrating :snoop:
I have cousins that are trumpers too.

One says trump won't take his 1st and 2nd amendment away. I had to remind him trump is the only candidate who advocated for both. :dead:

Another cousin says she doesn't like Dem policies and says trump won't start any wars.

I have an aunt who owned her own business now retired, college educated and she is hard core trump. She got mad af when my pops called trump a piece of shyt. That's his sister.
She's on some weird religious kick. Thinks God cured her husbands cancer.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
I am very concerned about Wisconsin

Russ Feingold was beating Ron Johnson in nearly all the polls in 2016 and he got washed.

Trump has benefitted by massive polling errors in Wisconsin. Of 7% in both 2016 when he won and in 2020 when he narrowly lost the state.

@MushroomX @Only On Camera
I just feel people poll one way and then vote the other. They universal health care but think Democrats are going to take their guns vote Rublican.

They answered the phone they probably always say the opposite of how they vote. I guarantee some of the "own" the left crowd answer and say they're voting left and then vote Republican

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I have a teammate in rural USA and he told me he is voting for Trump because he had more money when he was in office.
(No mention of the divorce that would have affected his finances).

Also that things are more expensive now due to inflation, which is true, and he blames Biden for that.

All the while insisting he wasn't racist and lamenting the fact that he has lost friends over the issue. I didn't have the time or the energy to press him on this as he is a subordinate and I wasn't up for talks with HR.

I did get a long silence and then juelzing when I asked him how he can square voting for Trump after Jan 6th though. So maybe Dems can make a dent or cause these folks to stay at home if they hammer that point.

So if you take a step back, realize at the end of the day that the "white and blue collar" workers dont give a shyt about what he said about Haitians, or foreigners in general. They just want prices to go down and to go back to pre-covid days.

The reality is that this isn't going to happen, but human beings in general don't like to live in reality.

In there somewhere there are some of them who can see the whole picture, but they may be few and far between.
Man your teammate is racist and doesn’t respect your black ass and gave you a bunch of bullshyt you can’t call out because HR exists :mjlol:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
According to social media progressives it’s simply about the Middle East and if she changed her tune there it would be a Reagan Mondale type election

Nah that's a moral issue more than anything.

I'm against supporting a genocide because I think it's unethical, regardless of politics. Not that I think it's good politics anyway but that was never the main issue.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Nah that's a moral issue more than anything.

I'm against supporting a genocide because I think it's unethical, regardless of politics. Not that I think it's good politics anyway but that was never the main issue.
You shouldn’t conflate morality and ethics. Not saying you are, but people stuck on this issue are.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I am very concerned about Wisconsin

Russ Feingold was beating Ron Johnson in nearly all the polls in 2016 and he got washed.

Trump has benefitted by massive polling errors in Wisconsin. Of 7% in both 2016 when he won and in 2020 when he narrowly lost the state.

@MushroomX @Only On Camera
Respectfully your shadow would concern you my nikka :mjlol:

You need to come up to Wayne county I’ll show you a couple dispensaries so you can mellow out this stress ain’t good for your blood pressure :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
According to social media progressives it’s simply about the Middle East and if she changed her tune there it would be a Reagan Mondale type election
Same dummies in here co-signing that tweet from Cenk.

Like i said crazies/dummies are very present and loud in America right now. :manny:

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Yeah it’s non college resentment in general

A alot of hatred for immigrants Trannies etc as you see on TLR

A lot if dudes also tie who they are gonna vote for into their masculinity

I think it was Math Hoffa who said on his pod that real men aren’t gonna vote for Harris
Then you open yourself up for ridicule because you're voting for someone who isn't a real man who is apart of a party of either pedos and closeted gay men

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
on the establishment/populist subject:

Populism is better understood as a kind of immune reaction within a democracy, a warning to more institutionally oriented parties that they have lost an essential connection with their electorate — culturally, economically or both.

The way to institutionalize the populist criticism, then, is not to try to institutionalize populism as Mr. Vance seems to have been selected to do. Rather, the more institutional parties must co-opt populism’s most potent policy prescriptions and its most popular cultural positions in order to restore trust in the system itself and stand against the kind of routine elite self-dealing that populism feeds on.

this was one of the best things I've read on the election. And I do agree that the Democrats have a maybe fatal blind spot to this.