WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Smalley Biggs

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I 100% think they put Kamala there. Way too many middle of the road black people who will be mad if they leap frog her.
Yep. I think some people are underestimating the backlash if they pass her over. A lot of black folks are not going to rush to the polls to vote for Andy Beshear if it seems like Kamala was pushed aside. The problem is if it gets to an open convention where someone has to challenge Biden I just don’t see Kamala doing that at the convention. If it gets that far she will have chosen to stick with Biden. He has to drop out before the convention for it to be her.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Why would any one donate if they don’t know he’s going to be the e candidate.

These people look incompetent.
Why would anyone donate if they know he's for sure to lose? Anyone with a human brain who watched that debate knows Joe belongs in a nursing homes more than a white house

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
People saying they want Joe to drop out dont mean they won't vote for him.
Agreed. Doesn’t help in the interim tho. Especially since he said he isn’t going no where.

But it’s similar to the “unpopular” polls. Biden’s not popular to me but I’d vote for him over Trump. So will millions. Popularity doesn’t mean not voting for.